douyi0902 2010-03-26 11:43
浏览 192
已采纳

带git pull的Shell_exec?

I am setting up a github account, to work on a small project with some friends. I would like to have my home machine able to do a git pull via php, so that we just have to call this small php file for the machine to be up to date.

As of right now :

<?php
$output = shell_exec('git help');
echo "<pre>$output</pre>";
?>

This works perfectly and I get the output, I am in the right directory, so git pull should work just as well, but I get a hanging page, no error, nothing.

Any idea ?

EDIT : A few precisions, the repo is pretty small, around 300K, it takes only a few seconds from the command line. I also tried shell_exec("dir"), and I am in the right directory. I am running the default installation of xampp on Windows 7 x64, if I can be precise enough :)

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doubaoguo7469 2010-03-26 11:48
    关注

I suggest exploring set_time_limit() , as well as making sure your git pull does not stop if the user disconnects via ignore_user_abort(). Even running from a gigabit connected server, some repositories just take a while to clone.

Also, check PHP's working directory, and ensure the user running PHP has privileges to write to the repo. If you ran this via CLI and it 'just works', its a good chance that PHP was running without appropriate privileges when accessed via whatever web server you are using.

If you chmod the destionation directory as 777 and it works, there's a very good chance that you need to recompile apache/php for suexec support. Please, don't just leave it as 777 if that is the case :)

Either way, time out and user aborts are still valid considerations, even after you get it working.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Matlab问题解答有两个问题
  • ¥50 Oracle Kubernetes服务器集群主节点无法访问,工作节点可以访问
  • ¥15 LCD12864中文显示
  • ¥15 在使用CH341SER.EXE时不小心把所有驱动文件删除了怎么解决
  • ¥15 gsoap生成onvif框架
  • ¥15 有关sql server business intellige安装,包括SSDT、SSMS。
  • ¥15 stm32的can接口不能收发数据