dsdapobp26141 2013-05-08 14:34
浏览 197
已采纳

.htaccess php_value display_errors设置中断错误500

I installed new XAMPP version 1.8.1 for windows with Apache 2.4.3 and PHP 5.4.7.

None of my sites are working, returning HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error). I traced the reason to this .htaccess line

php_value display_errors off

When I comment it, site works. I have other php_value command's that works just fine eq. php_value error_reporting -1.

Google for solution, people say PHP must be loaded as Dynamic Shared Object (DSO) aka. Apache module. Which in my case is so (httpd-xampp.conf):

LoadFile "/xampp/php/php5ts.dll"
LoadModule php5_module "/xampp/php/php5apache2_4.dll"

So this is not what is creating a problem.

I would prefer solution that keeps php_value display_errors off inside .htaccess file for the sake of other people it my team.

pls help

== NEW DEVELOPMENT ==

After commenting unrelated parts of .htaccess file that was using mod_expires.c and was badly writen, aka. correct way is to put it in if example:

<IfModule mod_expires.c>
   ExpiresActive On
   <FilesMatch "\.(gif|jpg|jpeg|tif|tiff|bmp|png|js|css|ico)$">
       ExpiresDefault "access plus 10 years"
   </FilesMatch>
</IfModule>

500 error was gone and php_value instructions work.

So if you are in similar situation comment or remove all unrelated lines and try to pint point where the problems is.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doujiao7520 2013-05-08 14:42
    关注

First of all it should be

php_flag   display_errors       Off

Not like

php_value   display_errors       Off

However, our servers run PHP in "CGI mode" as recommended by the PHP developers (not as an Apache module), so you can't use "php_value" or "php_flag" commands in .htaccess files. If you try to do so, you'll see an "internal server error" message.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 delta降尺度计算的一些细节,有偿
  • ¥15 Arduino红外遥控代码有问题
  • ¥15 数值计算离散正交多项式
  • ¥30 数值计算均差系数编程
  • ¥15 redis-full-check比较 两个集群的数据出错
  • ¥15 Matlab编程问题
  • ¥15 训练的多模态特征融合模型准确度很低怎么办
  • ¥15 kylin启动报错log4j类冲突