douqiu9529 2013-07-20 02:36
浏览 98

XSS基本理解

I'm using Symfony2 / Twig / Doctrine.

I'm looking at security on my site and in particular preventing XSS attacks, but I can't see what more I can do.

1. Persistent

I use Doctrine and always ensure I make user input safe, refusing HTML, web addresses and email addresses etc. (if applicable, e.g. a comment box). I also use Twig (which I believe escapes output).

2. Reflective

My understanding is that anyone could send an email to someone with a link to any website that also injects JavaScript. That JS can of course do anything. That JS could have a login form be submitted to any web address and there is nothing you can do (other than hope stupid people don't click links from random people to my site's login page).

So unless you can prevent JS being injected, then what more can I do?

I don't believe you can prevent a site from running a JS script on another server (my valid JS comes from a CDN anyway which is on another server) and I don't think you can prevent a HTML form being submitted to another server.

I do believe that cross domain protection does prevent the injected JS calling an Ajax request though - but I haven't done anything about this, I just think that is how modern browsers work.

Is anything else in my hands? As long as I have done eveything else possible that's enough for me.

I suppose I'm wondering why there isn't much I can do about this when some people make a living out of advising on XSS protection. Maybe it's because I use Symfony2 / Twig / Doctrine?

Just looking for help to clarify my understanding.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doujin8476 2014-01-08 16:27
    关注

Content Security Policy solves the problem of injected javascript by banning any inline javascript and validating content sources.

Info: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Security/CSP/Using_Content_Security_Policy

Browser support: http://caniuse.com/contentsecuritypolicy

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 全志H618ROM新增分区
  • ¥20 jupyter保存图像功能的实现
  • ¥15 在grasshopper里DrawViewportWires更改预览后,禁用电池仍然显示
  • ¥15 NAO机器人的录音程序保存问题
  • ¥15 C#读写EXCEL文件,不同编译
  • ¥15 MapReduce结果输出到HBase,一直连接不上MySQL
  • ¥15 扩散模型sd.webui使用时报错“Nonetype”
  • ¥15 stm32流水灯+呼吸灯+外部中断按键