dongxu4023 2011-06-28 19:23
浏览 387
已采纳

使用PHP通过SSL连接到MySQL

I'm writing my first script that will connect via SSL to a MySQL database. I have been doing a lot of reading on the subject and have come across many options on how to set it up; some that apply to my situation and some that don't. Here is my situation:

The MySQL server is on the same machine as the script. My SSL Certificate is installed. Is it secure to simply connect to the database via a page that is using SSL with the following code?

Connecting via https://www.mysitehere.com/myscript.php

$con = mysql_connect("localhost", "username", "password", MYSQL_CLIENT_SSL);
if (!$con) {die('Could not connect: ' . mysql_error());}
mysql_select_db("my_database", $con);
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanjiani6826 2011-07-15 01:20
    关注

The MySQL server is on the same machine as the script. My SSL Certificate is installed. Is it secure to simply connect to the database via a page that is using SSL with the following code?

If you control the server(VPS) and PHP is on the same machine as MySQL(only need to allow connections from same machine) than it is pointless to use SSL for MySQL and will only result in overhead. You should just use firewall to protect MySQL like you should also do with memcached.

Otherwise you could read this section from MySQL to configure SSL. I think involves a little bit more than just $con = mysql_connect("localhost", "username", "password", MYSQL_CLIENT_SSL); . For example you need to configure your SSL Certificate:

mysqld --ssl-ca=ca-cert.pem \
           --ssl-cert=server-cert.pem \
           --ssl-key=server-key.pem

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 #MATLAB仿真#车辆换道路径规划
  • ¥15 java 操作 elasticsearch 8.1 实现 索引的重建
  • ¥15 数据可视化Python
  • ¥15 要给毕业设计添加扫码登录的功能!!有偿
  • ¥15 kafka 分区副本增加会导致消息丢失或者不可用吗?