dtz63853 2016-08-02 14:13
浏览 355

Laravel中的MongoDb身份验证仅针对localhost失败

We recently shifted our shifted our database (MongoDb) and a Laravel application to a new server. Earlier everything was working fine when both, the database and 2 Laravel apps were on the same server. I then shifted the MongoDb to a new server. Again things were working fine. Later I shifted one of the Laravel application to the same new server as the database. Now I am facing issues in authentication for the Laravel server.

This is what is working for me currently: bindIp in MongoDb is set to 0.0.0.0 security.authorization is disabled.

This works but obviously, I cannot have this since anyone can access the database without authorization.

If I keep the security.authorization enabled, my I can connect to the database remotely and also from the same machine using the mongo command line, but the Laravel app on the same machine cannot access it. I get the following error:

Failed to connect to: 127.0.0.1:27017: Authentication failed on database 'abcd' with username 'abcd': auth failed

I have tried various settings with security.authorization and bindIp. Nothing seems to work. The user for the database has the same roles as the one on the previous server.

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Arcgis相交分析无法绘制一个或多个图形
    • ¥15 seatunnel-web使用SQL组件时候后台报错,无法找到表格
    • ¥15 fpga自动售货机数码管(相关搜索:数字时钟)
    • ¥15 用前端向数据库插入数据,通过debug发现数据能走到后端,但是放行之后就会提示错误
    • ¥30 3天&7天&&15天&销量如何统计同一行
    • ¥30 帮我写一段可以读取LD2450数据并计算距离的Arduino代码
    • ¥15 飞机曲面部件如机翼,壁板等具体的孔位模型
    • ¥15 vs2019中数据导出问题
    • ¥20 云服务Linux系统TCP-MSS值修改?
    • ¥20 关于#单片机#的问题:项目:使用模拟iic与ov2640通讯环境:F407问题:读取的ID号总是0xff,自己调了调发现在读从机数据时,SDA线上并未有信号变化(语言-c语言)