doulan7166 2015-03-30 15:09
浏览 120

我怎样才能在学校使用我的Git

We're starting a new project on school. Our assignment is to build a fully functioning web app in PHP with the requirement of using a database. I'm working in a group of three people, so collaboration is a must.

Instead of uploading files to our FTP-server, I was planning to do it via BitBucket. Deploy can automatically upload the commits to our server via FTP. This already works.

Creating, editing, renaming and deleting files can be done by the online interface. However, copying and uploading files isn't possible via ButBucket.org. These last two will be needed for building the project.

Here comes the problem; our school has a strict policy for working at the school network. The computers at our school use Windows 7. We can't install programs, because we don't have administrator rights. We can run .exe files, but only from our home directory, which is only around 100MB in size. Consequence is that we can't install either Git or SourceTree (or a similair program).

We don't have WiFi in our school either, so using our own devices isn't an option.

What I'm looking for is a solution to manage our Git repository on these school computers.

I'm hoping someone as experience with something like this or just has a more creative mind than I have.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongmu6225 2015-03-30 15:20
    关注

Unfortunately, I don't think there's a way to access Git without internet but you can clone the repository to a portable medium and copy it to your computer later. For clone your project use this command:

git clone /path/to/source-repository /another/path/to/destination-repository

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 高德地图点聚合中Marker的位置无法实时更新
  • ¥15 DIFY API Endpoint 问题。
  • ¥20 sub地址DHCP问题
  • ¥15 delta降尺度计算的一些细节,有偿
  • ¥15 Arduino红外遥控代码有问题
  • ¥15 数值计算离散正交多项式
  • ¥30 数值计算均差系数编程
  • ¥15 redis-full-check比较 两个集群的数据出错
  • ¥15 Matlab编程问题