dongtanhe4607 2013-03-06 15:43
浏览 148
已采纳

从Python中运行PHP脚本 - 将值从Python传递给PHP

SOLVED: Solution ------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to execute the function getimagesize() from the PHP standard library in a Python script. The function must be passed an image path from Python.

I know how to run a php script in Python, but I can't figure out how to pass an argument from Python -> PHP and then get the result back into Python.

Here is what I have in the Python Script:

def php_script_runner(script_path):
    p = subprocess.Popen(['php', script_path], stdout=subprocess.PIPE)
    result = p.communicate()[0]
    return result

Here is what I have in the PHP file (I am not sure how to pass an argument to it):

<?php getimagesize() ?>

How would I pass an argument to 'get_image_size.php' and have it return the result in Python for further processing?

I would like to further implement this idea for other custom PHP functions. The main goal of this question is not only to find the size of an image, but to be able to use this for other functions in the future that are php intensive.

The main goal of this is to determine:

1. How to call a PHP script in Python
  2. How to send an agrument to a PHP script from Python
  3. How to parse the output of the PHP script back into Python
  • 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dongll0502 2013-03-06 17:58
    关注

Solved by doing this: Python:

import subprocess
    import json
    import sys
    import os

def php(script_path, argument):
        p = subprocess.Popen(['php', script_path, argument], stdout=subprocess.PIPE)
        result = p.communicate()[0]
        return result

image_dimensions_json =str(php("get_image_size.php", image_location_relative[1:]))
    dic = json.loads(image_dimensions_json)
    print str(dic["0"]) + "|" + str(dic["1"])

The reason for the [1:] is because for some reason the "/" in the path causes an error. I found removing it fixed the issue.

PHP:

<?php

echo(json_encode(getimagesize($argv[1])));

?>

echo or print_r work. I found it easy to convert the array to JSON, as Python has a json decoder built into the standard library.

Hope this helps people! I plan on using this conecpt to implement much larger PHP functions.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
  • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码