drfu80954 2015-12-01 18:17
浏览 70
已采纳

jQuery函数优于ajax

I have some jQuery functions defined over some mouse events, for example something like

$(".divexpand").mouseenter(function(){
var alto = $(this).find('.checkalign').length*21+"px";
$(this).animate({height: alto}, 100)
$(this).css("z-index","100")
});

This works well in all my .divexpand classes, the problem is when i have some of my content generated with ajax, something like

ajax.open("GET", "modules/activityedit-prop.php?id="+id);
ajax.onreadystatechange=function() {
if (ajax.readyState==4) {
  divContenido.innerHTML = ajax.responseText
  }
}

In that case, .divexpand classes in activityedit-prop.php are ignoring the jQuery functions...

Can someone tell me why?

Thanks

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douyu3145 2015-12-01 18:26
    关注

This is because when you run $(".divexpand").mouseenter() it binds a mouseenter event to each divexpand that exists on the DOM at that time. So by the time your AJAX is ran, the binding has already happened.

What you need to do is bind the mouseenter event to an element that encompasses all .divexpand (such as the body) and tell it to trigger only on child elements that fit a certain selector. more about jQuery.on

$("body").on('mouseenter','.divexpand',function(){
        var alto = $(this).find('.checkalign').length*21+"px";
        $(this).animate({height: alto}, 100)
        $(this).css("z-index","100")
    });

Edit:

After reading Hackerman's comment on Zakaria Acharki's answer I looked up if there was really anything wrong with using document as the delegate. I found this answer on a separate question that explains that you shouldn't use document to delegate events and it's best practice to use the closest parent to the element. I updated my code to use body instead of document (since i don't know what the closest parent element in this case is).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 树莓派与pix飞控通信
  • ¥15 自动转发微信群信息到另外一个微信群
  • ¥15 outlook无法配置成功
  • ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素