dpdhsq0783 2014-11-24 14:23
浏览 43
已采纳

如何在Windows上安装Laravel 4软件包

Is it me or are resources on this sparse for absolute n00bs that have never worked with PHP Frameworks.

I have managed to install Laravel 4 on my Windows via WAMP.

I would now like to install this package on my Laravel installation.

How do I do that? The docs on github say:

Add thujohn/twitter to composer.json.

"thujohn/twitter": "dev-master"

It doesn't say where to add it though, that file has many other nested elements in it. Also, the documentation then says:

Run composer update to pull down the latest version of Twitter.

Where do I type and run that command? Is it in Windows CMD? Do I have to navigate anywhere first? All the above might be obvious to the experienced person, but to n00bs it isn't at all.

Any clarification would be greatly appreciated.

UPDATE

Further down the docs, it also says to run:

Run php artisan config:publish thujohn/twitter and modify the config file with your own informations.

This too is to be typed and ran in the command prompt in the directory where the composer.json file sits.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duanming0494 2014-11-24 14:27
    关注

Add the line "thujohn/twitter": "dev-master" to the require section like so;

"require" : {
        "thujohn/twitter": "dev-master"
    }

If you have other packages above be sure to put a comma at the end of the last line.

Within the folder in which your composer.json and other files are, hold shift and click Open command prompt here. (Or something along them lines). Then type and run the command composer update. And your done.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
  • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮