dongyi2889 2011-05-05 16:45
浏览 155
已采纳

我的网站建立在Java Server Pages(JSP)上 - 我可以使用Joomla吗?

My website is built on JSP and Java Servlets. Html, Javascript and CSS (limited) is contained within my JSP pages as well.

I recently started looking into Joomla. I have quite a bit to learn yet...

I understand that Joomla is based on PHP.

[ I don't know anything about PHP, but I've read that knowing PHP is not really necessary in order to use Joomla. Do you agree? ]

I have some questions about Joomla -

1) The code that Joomla generates, is that in PHP? or Html? Perhaps a combination of both?

2) How, if possible, can I integrate my JSP code into what Joomla generates?
   -- or do I need to integrate the Joomla code into my JSP code?

I have a fully functional website designed in JSP and Java - but after seeing the layout/design that can be accomplished with a CMS, such as Joomla, I want to know how I can 'convert' my site, or 'integrate' it, and still keep it running under JSP and Java.

• 写回答

6条回答 默认 最新

• dpp42324 2011-05-05 16:52
    关注

Joomla is written in PHP. It generates the HTML files which are output to the browser. As far as I know, you'll need PHP to use Joomla unless there's been some sort of JSP port for it (which is highly unlikely).

Simply, Joomla IS PHP, and it generates HTML code which the browser reads.

Also, a CMS has nothing to do with layout/design, a CMS is simply that, a Content Management System. They are usually designed to be used as the actual website itself, the user just picks a theme and inserts content.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(5条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 蓝牙耳机怎么查看日志
  • ¥15 Fluent齿轮搅油
  • ¥15 八爪鱼爬数据为什么自己停了
  • ¥15 交替优化波束形成和ris反射角使保密速率最大化
  • ¥15 树莓派与pix飞控通信
  • ¥15 自动转发微信群信息到另外一个微信群
  • ¥15 outlook无法配置成功