doudi8519 2015-11-02 00:55 采纳率: 100%
浏览 552

您的端口80实际上并未使用

I have been using wamp 2.0 version for about a year. After which I decided to upgrade to a newer version of 2.2 or 2.5. I uninstalled the 2.0 version and copied all my files to another location. After the new version installation apache did not startup. I test the port 80 and it displays "Your port 80 is not actually used". I have tried as many as possible installation and deletion of the wamp folder before installing another version. But after series of test the 2.0 version is still working perfectly when installed again, but I insists on using the newer version, just to get the new features to be used. Any help will be appreciated. I have google searched for over 24 hours now. Fellow programmer please help me. Thanks in advance

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• donglianjiang9321 2015-11-02 00:59
    关注

well, this happened to me as well, so, I searched a bit and found very very nice solution. Now a days I'm using Ampps, give it a try, you'll love it.

PS. I used wamp for 4 years, I was a big fan of wamp, but now I'm in love with Ampps :)

As per Shomz comment

to prevent Skype from using port 80, Login to Skype, then Click Tools->Options(or just press ctrl+,) Then on the left side, click on Advanced and Choose Connection, then on right side remove check of check box saying

Use port 80 and 443 for additional incoming connections.

enter image description here

and restart Skype.

have a good day.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 安卓adb backup备份应用数据失败
  • ¥15 eclipse运行项目时遇到的问题
  • ¥15 关于#c##的问题:最近需要用CAT工具Trados进行一些开发
  • ¥15 南大pa1 小游戏没有界面,并且报了如下错误,尝试过换显卡驱动,但是好像不行
  • ¥15 没有证书,nginx怎么反向代理到只能接受https的公网网站
  • ¥50 成都蓉城足球俱乐部小程序抢票
  • ¥15 yolov7训练自己的数据集
  • ¥15 esp8266与51单片机连接问题(标签-单片机|关键词-串口)(相关搜索:51单片机|单片机|测试代码)
  • ¥15 电力市场出清matlab yalmip kkt 双层优化问题
  • ¥30 ros小车路径规划实现不了,如何解决?(操作系统-ubuntu)