dqqn32019 2015-05-29 10:07
浏览 177
已采纳

如何在我的Mac上将我的PHP版本与Laravel安装期间安装在MAMP中的PHP版本对齐?

I am installing Laravel on Yosemite, with PHP installed under MAMP. I have already installed Composer in Terminal successfully.

The problem is that I have an older PHP version on my system (PHP 5.5.20 (cli)), while the PHP version in MAMP is 5.6.7. As a result, I have the following error message

Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.

Problem 1 - Installation request for laravel/framework v5.0.16 -> satisfiable by laravel/framework[v5.0.16]. - laravel/framework v5.0.16 requires ext-mcrypt * -> the requested PHP extension mcrypt is missing from your system.

So I followed this very useful link to install Laravel with Mamp, which includes a great post in the comments section from Phil T. [link]http://shabeebk.com/blog/how-to-install-laravel-in-mamp/#comments

Given that mcrypt already exists in MAMP but not on my system, could you please detail the PATH command I should write to solve this? Thanks for your help guys!

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douerqu2319 2015-05-29 10:46
    关注

I think maybe you're using default php builded on yosemite.

1. Type php --ini in terminal. you'll see information about php.ini file. for exp. Configuration File (php.ini) Path: /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/etc Loaded Configuration File: /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/etc/php.ini Scan for additional .ini files in: (none) Additional .ini files parsed: (none)

1. Or type which php and you'll see path of php folder for exp.

/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/bin/php

If it's different than MAMP folder (if it's default - /usr/bin/php) Change it to MAMP folder. To do it you need to change .bash_profile and add the MAMP version of PHP to the PATH variable. You can edit .bash_profile with vim. Export the path variable with command

export PATH=/Applications/MAMP/bin/php/php[php.version]/bin:$PATH

Finally, check again if php path is correct with commands php --ini or which php

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 ML307A在使用AT命令连接EMQX平台的MQTT时被拒绝
  • ¥20 腾讯企业邮箱邮件可以恢复么
  • ¥15 有人知道怎么将自己的迁移策略布到edgecloudsim上使用吗?
  • ¥15 错误 LNK2001 无法解析的外部符号
  • ¥50 安装pyaudiokits失败
  • ¥15 计组这些题应该咋做呀
  • ¥60 更换迈创SOL6M4AE卡的时候,驱动要重新装才能使用,怎么解决?