doubang4881 2012-03-21 22:54
浏览 133
已采纳

无法使用gmail smtp和swift邮件程序发送邮件

I cant send the email message via gmail smtp on swift mailer, here is the code:

<?php

require_once 'inc/swift_mailer/lib/swift_required.php';
$transport = Swift_SmtpTransport::newInstance('smtp.gmail.com', 465, 'ssl')
  ->setUsername('mysen2@gmail.com')
  ->setPassword('bestpasswordever')
  ;
$transport->setLocalDomain('[127.0.0.1]');
$mailer = Swift_Mailer::newInstance($transport);

$message = Swift_Message::newInstance($transport)
  ->setSubject('Test Mail')
  ->setFrom(array('mysen2@gmail.com' => 'John Doe'))
  ->setTo(array('testin3@gmail.com'))
  ->setBody('This is the test message.')
  ->addPart('<q>Here is the message itself</q>', 'text/html');

if (!$mailer->send($message, $failures))
    {
        die("Errors occurred:<br/>" . $failures);
    }

?>

And the error message:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Swift_TransportException' with message 'Connection could not be established with host smtp.gmail.com [Unable to find the socket transport "ssl" - did you forget to enable it when you configured PHP? #-27264]' in /swift_mailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/StreamBuffer.php:266 Stack trace: #0 /swift_mailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/StreamBuffer.php(66): Swift_Transport_StreamBuffer->_establishSocketConnection() #1 /swift_mailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/AbstractSmtpTransport.php(117): Swift_Transport_StreamBuffer->initialize(Array) #2 /swift_mailer/lib/classes/Swift/Mailer.php(79): Swift_Transport_AbstractSmtpTransport->start() #3 /usr/local/www/data/mail.php(19): Swift_Mailer->send(Object(Swift_Message), Array) #4 {main} thrown in /swift_mailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/StreamBuffer.php on line 266

I guess its a problem with my server not containing the open ssl library:

[Unable to find the socket transport "ssl" - did you forget to enable it when you configured PHP?

How can I fix that , then?

also

Is using gmails SMTP good for sending like 50-100 mails per day? Or I should use something else (you're free to suggest and give me some tips)?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douyin4875 2012-03-21 23:25
    关注

You can fix the [Unable to find the socket transport "ssl" - did you forget to enable it when you configured PHP? by recompiling PHP using the --with-ssl[=DIR] option.

In order to be able to do that, you have to install the OpenSSL libraries onto your server. Depending on your OS, you can do something like apt-get install openssl-dev on Debian/Ubuntu, or yum install openssl-devel on RedHat/CentOS/Fedora.

Alternatively, you can just download and compile the latest version of OpenSSL yourself and use that with PHP.

If you do not run your server, then you need to ask your host to enable SSL in PHP for you.

Also: Gmail may work okay for sending 50-100 emails per day. It depends though. See their Program Policies for Gmail which does not go into a lot of detail. It sounds like if you have a pre-existing relationship with the 50-100 people you are emailing per day, then you may not be violating any terms, but you may want to confirm that by contacting them directly or doing more searching about their terms.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 sub地址DHCP问题
  • ¥15 delta降尺度计算的一些细节,有偿
  • ¥15 Arduino红外遥控代码有问题
  • ¥15 数值计算离散正交多项式
  • ¥30 数值计算均差系数编程
  • ¥15 redis-full-check比较 两个集群的数据出错
  • ¥15 Matlab编程问题
  • ¥15 训练的多模态特征融合模型准确度很低怎么办