douguazhi5966 2013-10-23 21:41
浏览 64

WAMP + PHP CSS包括不会更新新样式

I am stumped. I am using includes to import a style sheet. If I add a new style to the style sheet, generated pages will not display ANY of the new css. If I change an old css rule it WILL display the change. I thought it might be a cached file of some kind, but I have cleared the cache in all testing browsers and the problem persists.

At first I thought it was a WAMP issue, but the problem happens when I move it all live as well so now I am thinking I am doing something wrong with the includes....

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css/foundation.css">
<!-- Included Custom Overides -->
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css/Custon_Foundation_Overides.css">
<!-- Supersizer CSS -->

And this is simply my include...

<?php require("Includes/HEADER.php"); ?>

Again, all the old CSS works fine, just any new additions to any of the style sheets will not display.

Thanks

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dq_1984 2013-10-23 21:48
    关注

Sounds like a browser cache issue. A simple way to fix this while maintaining good caching practices would be to pass the file make time as a query var to the file.

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css/foundation.css?ver=<?php echo filemtime('css/foundation.css');?>">

This will generate a string like:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css/foundation.css?ver=1382564850">

This way when you update the file your browser will think its a new file and cache that, but as long as the file remains unchanged it will have the same name and maintain the browser cache.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器
  • ¥15 电脑桌面设定一个区域禁止鼠标操作