duanshang3230 2013-08-02 22:49 采纳率: 100%
浏览 63
已采纳

模拟MySQL连接以分析查询以重建表结构(逆向工程表)

I have just been tasked with recovering/rebuilding an extremely large and complex website that had no backups and was fully lost. I have a complete (hopefully) copy of all the PHP files however I have absolutely no clue what the database structure looked like (other than it is certainly at least 50 or so tables...so fairly complex). All data has been lost and the original developer was fired about a year ago in a fiery feud (so I am told). I have been a PHP developer for quite a while and am plenty comfortable trying to sort through everything and get the application/site back up and running...but the lack of a database will be a huge struggle. So...is there any way to simulate a MySQL connection to some software that will capture all incoming queries and attempt to use the requested field and table names to rebuild the structure?

It seems to me that if i start clicking through the application and it passes a query for

SELECT name, email, phone from contact_table WHERE contact_id='1'

...there should be a way to capture that info and assume there was a table called "contact_table" that had at least 4 fields with those names... If I can do that repetitively, each time adding some sample data to the discovered fields and then moving on to another page, then eventually I should have a rough copy of most of the database structure (at least all public-facing parts). This would be MUCH easier than manually reading all the code and pulling out every reference, reading all the joins and subqueries, and sorting through it all manually.

Anyone ever tried this before? Any other ideas for reverse-engineering the database structure from PHP code?

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• dongpu4141 2013-08-03 00:06
    关注
    mysql> SET GLOBAL general_log=1;

With this configuration enabled, the MySQL server writes every query to a log file (datadir/hostname.log by default), even those queries that have errors because the tables and columns don't exist yet.

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.6/en/query-log.html says:

The general query log can be very useful when you suspect an error in a client and want to know exactly what the client sent to mysqld.

As you click around in the application, it should generate SQL queries, and you can have a terminal window open running tail -f on the general query log. As you see queries run by that reference tables or columns that don't exist yet, create those tables and columns. Then repeat clicking around in the app.

A number of things may make this task even harder:

• If the queries use SELECT *, you can't infer the names of columns or even how many columns there are. You'll have to inspect the application code to see what column names are used after the query result is returned.

• If INSERT statements omit the list of column names, you can't know what columns there are or how many. On the other hand, if INSERT statements do specify a list of column names, you can't know if there are more columns that were intended to take on their default values.

• Data types of columns won't be apparent from their names, nor string lengths, nor character sets, nor default values.

• Constraints, indexes, primary keys, foreign keys won't be apparent from the queries.

• Some tables may exist (for example, lookup tables), even though they are never mentioned by name by the queries you find in the app.

• Speaking of lookup tables, many databases have sets of initial values stored in tables, such as all possible user types and so on. Without the knowledge of the data for such lookup tables, it'll be hard or impossible to get the app working.

• There may have been triggers and stored procedures. Procedures may be referenced by CALL statements in the app, but you can't guess what the code inside triggers or stored procedures was intended to be.

This project is bound to be very laborious, time-consuming, and involve a lot of guesswork. The fact that the employer had a big feud with the developer might be a warning flag. Be careful to set the expectations so the employer understands it will take a lot of work to do this.

PS: I'm assuming you are using a recent version of MySQL, such as 5.1 or later. If you use MySQL 5.0 or earlier, you should just add log=1 to your /etc/my.cnf and restart mysqld.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 安卓adb backup备份应用数据失败
  • ¥15 eclipse运行项目时遇到的问题
  • ¥15 关于#c##的问题:最近需要用CAT工具Trados进行一些开发
  • ¥15 南大pa1 小游戏没有界面,并且报了如下错误,尝试过换显卡驱动,但是好像不行
  • ¥15 没有证书,nginx怎么反向代理到只能接受https的公网网站
  • ¥50 成都蓉城足球俱乐部小程序抢票
  • ¥15 yolov7训练自己的数据集
  • ¥15 esp8266与51单片机连接问题(标签-单片机|关键词-串口)(相关搜索:51单片机|单片机|测试代码)
  • ¥15 电力市场出清matlab yalmip kkt 双层优化问题
  • ¥30 ros小车路径规划实现不了,如何解决?(操作系统-ubuntu)