donglu7816 2013-02-18 23:29
浏览 41

创建一个按钮,允许用户将页面保存为文件? [关闭]

Is there any good way to have a button that lets users save a page as a file for clean viewing later, likely as PDF? Needs to respect @media print CSS.

Options considered:

1. http://www.web2pdfconvert.com - styling is ultra-basic and doesn't take account of @media print - would be acceptable if it used the @media print CSS
  2. "Print" button that triggers print to file, e.g. Microsoft XPS Document Writer - my understanding is that this is not doable, and if users understood they could easily print to a file they wouldn't need a button
  3. Word doc - has the advantage of being editable, but my understanding is this is hugely complex, especially with dynamic formatting
  4. Button opens a separate PHP file that serves a pdf, as using http://www.fpdf.org/ - my understanding is there would be a ton of work recreating the formatting I've already made with CSS, and may not be able to get 100% there
  5. Save html viewable with Word - awkward to email since CSS in separate file, and Word handles CSS poorly anyway

Is there a simpler way that I'm missing? Or a good way to get past the obstacles I found with one of these options?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongxiane0395 2013-02-19 02:40
    关注

I've had to do this before, so I know your pain. Let me tell you about my solution, and then give you the proper code.

I decided to have users download a PDF of the entire page. I wanted to have a library that renders HTML to PDF. In addition, I knew I'd need different CSS for this than my core site. But, I didn't want to duplicate it (like media queries support... for making new line breaks, etc). So, I ended up using dompdf, the media type of projector, and loaded my website by loading the same page of mine using some built in tools of Zend Framework. (ZF is not required for this solution).

Let's do this (oh - and yes, this isn't PERFECT but it'll get you pretty close!)

1) download domPDF

2) In dompdf_config.custom.inc.php file, uncomment or add or whatever the following line (yes, this isn't perfect, but I don't know many projectors that use this media type):

define("DOMPDF_DEFAULT_MEDIA_TYPE", "projection");

3) Then, modify your CSS to have the media query:

@media projection {
        // all of your css to make sure this works fine - like page breaks
    }

4) And of course, finally get your entire page using something like file_get_contents() or curl.

Here's what my final bit of code looks like ($html = the entire content of the page to save)

require_once(APPLICATION_PATH . '/../library/dompdf/dompdf_config.inc.php');
    $dompdf = new DOMPDF();
    $dompdf->set_protocol('http://');
    $dompdf->set_host($options->domain);
    $dompdf->load_html($html);
    $dompdf->render();
    $dompdf->stream('Printed.pdf');

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 C#调用python代码(python带有库)
  • ¥15 矩阵加法的规则是两个矩阵中对应位置的数的绝对值进行加和
  • ¥15 活动选择题。最多可以参加几个项目?
  • ¥15 飞机曲面部件如机翼,壁板等具体的孔位模型
  • ¥15 vs2019中数据导出问题
  • ¥20 云服务Linux系统TCP-MSS值修改?
  • ¥20 关于#单片机#的问题:项目:使用模拟iic与ov2640通讯环境:F407问题:读取的ID号总是0xff,自己调了调发现在读从机数据时,SDA线上并未有信号变化(语言-c语言)
  • ¥20 怎么在stm32门禁成品上增加查询记录功能
  • ¥15 Source insight编写代码后使用CCS5.2版本import之后,代码跳到注释行里面
  • ¥50 NT4.0系统 STOP:0X0000007B