douhuocuo9012 2010-01-31 20:34
浏览 37
已采纳

我应该如何查询MySQL以及如何缓存MySQL的结果?

I have managed finally to get Solr working, with the help of all you guys, so THANK YOU! And I have to say, I now understand why you recommended it, it's really powerful.

Now, to the issue...

I have indexed all "Searchable" information into Solr, and my plan is to query Solr, and then get the ID:s of the query-results (of all records that is, each has an ID field value), which I then use to query MySQL and fetch the rest of the information. So, first query Solr, next solr sends back id:s for all ads which match the query, then I use the ID:s to query MySQL for the rest of the info.

My Q is, When doing the part with MySql, should I save all the received ID:s into an array, and then query mysql to find all records with those ID:s? Should I do something like this? (might contain some code errors):

for ($i=0; $i<$id_from_solr.length; $i++){
       mysql_query("SELECT * FROM table_name WHERE ad_id=$id_from_solr[$i]");
       }

The above seems not like a good solution, because it does a "new query" everytime it loops again!

How would you do it?

Follow-up Question: Would adding a sort function into the MySQL query slow things down compared to WITHOUT using the sort function? for example:

ORDER BY insert_date ASC

And last Q: Is there anyway to cache MySQL results so when sorting, I don't have to make a new query?

Thanks alot!

If you need more input, let me know and I will update this Q!

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dtyz76562 2010-01-31 20:40
    关注

Question 1 (retrieving IDs and then querying the database): why not return some of your fields from the Solr query so that you don't always have to hit the database as well?

Q2 (Performance and sorting): well, sorting represents an extra task to perform on your data, so it is bound to add a bit of work for the database: this can of course be minimized if you have an index on your ORDER BY column(s).

Q3 (catching MySql queries): you can either turn on the MySql cache (which will return a cached copy of your results if the request matched a previous one, assuming the data has not been changed in the interim), or use a caching layer outside of the database, such as EhCache:

http://ehcache.org/

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 用hfss做微带贴片阵列天线的时候分析设置有问题
  • ¥50 我撰写的python爬虫爬不了 要爬的网址有反爬机制
  • ¥15 Centos / PETSc / PETGEM
  • ¥15 centos7.9 IPv6端口telnet和端口监控问题
  • ¥120 计算机网络的新校区组网设计
  • ¥20 完全没有学习过GAN,看了CSDN的一篇文章,里面有代码但是完全不知道如何操作