donglian7879 2019-04-10 00:19
浏览 207
已采纳

Apache 2.4 + PHP 7.2 prefork mpm +文件上传导致20秒后部分上传错误

I've been noticing an issue with a web application we have where our application's code that handles file uploads would intermittently encounter file upload error 3. I wasn't sure how our users were triggering this error but I do know that the ones who did would be uploading files through an unstable or slow internet connection (mobile hotspots, public wifi, etc). So I tested this by using Chrome Dev Tools' throttling feature (fast 3g) and uploading a 10mb file that would take somewhere around a minute or more to complete. We use the Dropzonejs library to handle uploads by the way with no chunking whatsoever. After exactly 22 - 23 seconds, the connection always seems to get aborted but Apache still proceeds to handle the incomplete request body it receives and passes it to PHP, leading to a partial upload error.

I can't seem to figure out what is causing this to happen. PHP config has max_execution_time and max_input_time set to 0 and -1 respectively. Post and upload max sizes are set relatively high and well, the file upload size doesn't even seem to matter. As long as the upload request takes longer than 22 - 23 seconds, the problem occurs. I tried disabling mod_reqtimeout and it didn't make a difference. Other things I've tried are tinkering with the apache Timeout value and disabling keepalive and it still gives me issues a little after 20 seconds always (that time comes from the browser's network tab).

I don't see anything in apache's error logs and the access logs make these requests appear legit, since apache still continues to handle the incomplete request like normal.

I initially thought it might be dropzonejs killing the ajax request connection but I have also tested the same code on my local dev environment which uses laradock (software versions will be slightly different. Still both apache 2.4 and php 7.2) and I cannot replicate the issue, so it couldn't be a client-side problem.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duanduan1993 2019-04-10 18:33
    关注

Looks like it was mod_reqtimeout stopping my post requests. I think my apache changes just weren't propagating fully when I initially tried disabling it (I'm guessing due to a mix of me using a graceful restart and having keepalive enabled).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 fluent的在模拟压强时使用希望得到一些建议
  • ¥15 STM32驱动继电器
  • ¥15 Windows server update services
  • ¥15 关于#c语言#的问题:我现在在做一个墨水屏设计,2.9英寸的小屏怎么换4.2英寸大屏
  • ¥15 模糊pid与pid仿真结果几乎一样
  • ¥15 java的GUI的运用
  • ¥15 Web.config连不上数据库