dongsao8279 2018-03-20 01:46
浏览 72

Wordpress自定义插件发布拒绝了“直接调用核心加载文件”的原因

I have developed a plugin for myself and was using it for a little and after decided to go public. But the plugin got declined after submission and code review with the reason ##Calling core loading files directly. I fixed already all issues they mentioned, but only one bothering me now. I have require_once( ABSPATH.'/wp-admin/includes/upgrade.php' ); in few places to use dbDelta(), but if I will remove require_once declaration I won't be able to use dbDelta(). Do you think it will be an issue with second code review? Any developer who already did and released their plugins?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doujie7346 2018-03-20 04:15
    关注

Short and simple:

It shouldn't be an issue.

Longer Answer: dbDelta() is a function that's kind of a special case, because the "core file" (upgrade.php) that defines it isn't always going to be loaded when it's needed by your plugin.

If it's a simple query, you could probably just use a prepared statement with $wpdb. However if dbDelta() is indeed better for your needs (and it sounds like it is), it's absolutely okay to use require_once with upgrade.php, despite it technically being a core file.

Take a look at the official Creating Tables with Plugins codex page that literally tells you to go ahead and use it in this manner:

require_once( ABSPATH . 'wp-admin/includes/upgrade.php' );
    dbDelta( $sql );

With the reasoning:

[...] we'll use the dbDelta function in wp-admin/includes/upgrade.php (we'll have to load this file, as it is not loaded by default) [...]

So, require_once away my friend!

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助
  • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器