function get_result($dbh, $sql) {
    //return mssql_query($sql);
    return $dbh->query($sql);
}
?>

which is included in two files (information.php and commercial.php) using:

include_once 'helper.php'

Unfortunately this generates the slightly confusing error message:

PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare get_result() (previously declared in helper.php:4) in helper.php on line 4

I understand that i cannot redeclare functions, hence why i use the include_once construct, but nevertheless it tries to redeclare the function anyway. Why?

If it helps; I am using Mustache PHP, and all three files are located in the partials folder.

</div>
  • 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duangu1868 2017-01-04 10:42
    关注

include_once ensures that file is included exactly once. It doesn't check the contents of the file or the functions in it. So when two file with same function name is added, its quite natural for the error to arise!

From the manual:

include_once may be used in cases where the same file might be included and evaluated more than once during a particular execution of a script, so in this case it may help avoid problems such as function redefinitions, variable value reassignments, etc.

italicized means that the function in the same file, not in different files.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
  • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
  • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
  • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?
  • ¥20 java项目连接sqlserver时报ssl相关错误
  • ¥15 一道python难题3