duanreng3439 2014-10-16 16:35
浏览 35

Magento - 冗长的自定义选项不保存

hoping someone can shed some light on this issue.

I have a few websites that are experiencing the same issue.

I have products which have several custom options and while adding them (up to a certain point) they were adding in fine. It seems that once I get to a certain level of options the website fails to save any more. The website gives the impression that the new options have saved but when I go back in to the product the options are not there.

As you can imagine this is fairly frustrating and my obvious point of contact for getting this resolved was with my server host. I have a dedicated server with UKFast (who are usually top notch at getting any issues like this resolved). Problem is they claim it is not a server related issue as there are no errors being thrown up.

They have every increased memory limits etc etc for me with no luck.

I have found several posts with similar issues, all blaming hosting environment and recommending increasing limits such as this:

memory_limit = 1024M
upload_max_filesize = 200M
post_max_size = 200M
max_input_vars = 10000

Which my host has actioned but with no success.

Can anyone recommend anything that may get me out of this jam?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanran6441 2014-10-16 17:33
    关注

From what you said, it seems the problem is in max_input_vars where PHP is not able to post all of your custom options. I would suggest to increase this in .htaccess and see if it helps. I agree 10000 value is quite sufficient for most of the cases, but may be the server was not restarted after this value was set in php.ini?

I would recommend to add max_input_vars = 20000 just for this time saving the custom options, to see whether the issue was that only. Do this in your .htaccess as it will not require you to restart the server. You can find how to do this using my very recent blog post here: http://ka.lpe.sh/2014/10/07/magento-code-already-exists-fix/

Basically it's just adding the below line in your .htaccess and trying to save custom options again in Magento.

php_value max_input_vars 20000

Remove the above line after your have saved your custom options and make it permanent by adding it in php.ini file. Once again, 10000 value should be quite enough for this.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何用stata画出文献中常见的安慰剂检验图
  • ¥15 c语言链表结构体数据插入
  • ¥40 使用MATLAB解答线性代数问题
  • ¥15 COCOS的问题COCOS的问题
  • ¥15 FPGA-SRIO初始化失败
  • ¥15 MapReduce实现倒排索引失败
  • ¥15 ZABBIX6.0L连接数据库报错,如何解决?(操作系统-centos)
  • ¥15 找一位技术过硬的游戏pj程序员
  • ¥15 matlab生成电测深三层曲线模型代码
  • ¥50 随机森林与房贷信用风险模型