dongyu5104 2012-05-28 22:38
浏览 85
已采纳

服务器端执行用户提交的代码

Here is my situation. I am building an application that contains some heavy mathematical calculations where the formula needs to be editable by a sufficiently privileged, but untrusted, user.

I need a secure server side scripting language. I need to be able to access constants and values from 4+ database tables, the results of previous calculations, define user variables and functions, use if/then/else statements, and I'm sure more that I can't think of right now.

Some options I've considered:

1. I have considered using something like this matheval library but I would end up needing to extend it considerably for my use case. I would essentially be creating my own custom language.

2. PHP runkit sandbox. I've never used this before but am very concerned about the security issues involved. Considering the possible security issues, I don't think that this is a viable option.

3. One other idea that has crossed my mind that I don't know if it is possible would be to use something like javascript on the server side. I've seen js used as a scripting platform in desktop applications to extend functionality and it seems a similar approach may be feasible. I could ideally define the environment that things ran it, such as disabling filesystem access etc. Again, security seems like it would be an issue.

From the research I have done, it seems like #1 is probably my only option, but I thought I would check with a larger talent pool. :-)

If #3 is possible, it seems that it would be the way to go, but I can't seem to turn up anything that is helpful. On the other hand, there may not be much difference between #2 and #3.

Performance is another consideration. There will be roughly 65 some odd formulas each executing about 450 times. Each formula will have access to approximately 15 unique variables a hundred or so constants, and the results of previous formulas. (Yes, there is a specific order of execution.)

I can work with an asynchronous approach to calculation where the calculation would be initiated by a user event and stored in the db, but would prefer to not have to.

What is the best way to work with this situation? Are there any other third party libraries that I haven't turned up in my research? Is there another option in addition to my 3 that I should consider?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doujiu8145 2012-05-29 01:40
    关注

There's almost no reason to create a custom language today. There's so many available and hackable, writing your own is really a waste of time.

If you're not serving a zillion users (for assorted values of a zillion), most any modern scripting language is securable, especially if you're willing to take draconian measures to do so (such as completely eliminating I/O and system interfaces).

JavaScript is a valid option. Its straightforward to create mini-sandboxes within JS itself to run foreign code. If you want folks to be able to persist state across runs, simply require them store it in "JSON-like" JS structures that can be readily serialized from the system on exit, and just as easily reloaded. These can even be the results of the function.

If there's a function or routine you don't want them to use, you can un-define it before firing off of the foreign code. Don't want them using "read" to read a file? read = func(s) { }

Obviously you should talk to the mailing lists of the JS implementation you want to use to get some tips for better securing it.

But JS has good support, well documented, and the interpreters are really accessible.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 python的qt5界面
  • ¥15 无线电能传输系统MATLAB仿真问题
  • ¥50 如何用脚本实现输入法的热键设置
  • ¥20 我想使用一些网络协议或者部分协议也行,主要想实现类似于traceroute的一定步长内的路由拓扑功能
  • ¥30 深度学习,前后端连接
  • ¥15 孟德尔随机化结果不一致
  • ¥15 apm2.8飞控罗盘bad health,加速度计校准失败