dtjwov4984 2012-11-12 19:36
浏览 50
已采纳

api cakephp休息认证

im not sure of which way to take with a REST API im currently developing using CakePHP, i haven't implemented authentication and until now that im almost done with it i'm reading about it,

but i'm not sure of what should i do, this API would be exposed so that a webpage and a mobile app can consume it, but i dont think Basic auth or Digest auth (which come as default options in CakePHP) are the option,

i only know that i need it to check username and password from the database, and grant permission according to an ACL that is already set up, i was reading something about HMAC but dont understand it completely, should i make an authentication method on my own that does something like check a token? is this article correct? : http://www.thebuzzmedia.com/designing-a-secure-rest-api-without-oauth-authentication/

and if so, how do i implement those principles to the CakePHP auth method? is there a plugin for this auth method using HMAC?

should i use OAuth 2.0? does it make sense to use OAuth 2.0 for a username & password login? am i too lost? if im not so lost, could you please describe how to implement OAuth with username and password in cakephp?

someone, please, anyone surfing this interweb forum, HELP ME. if you could provide examples or workflows, anything, everything will be greatly appreciated.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dsk88199 2012-11-13 15:56
    关注

How much security do you need? As an API is usually accessed from a client app which has the keys, it's usually OK to send the credentials along with every (https) request (as POST parameters, so they'll be encrypted). At least, this is by far the easiest solution: You just check the credentials with every request, without any sessions, tokens and the like. If the credentials are valid, you check whether that now authenticated 'user' is authorized to access the requested resource(s).

Remember that more advanced authentication/authorization methods quickly become complex in development and management. If you don't have any experience in implementing such systems, it's rather likely you're obsoleting the possible security gain with implementation bugs/issues.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
  • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
  • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
  • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?
  • ¥20 java项目连接sqlserver时报ssl相关错误