duandong1869 2010-02-19 22:21
浏览 526

加密/解密主键而不是使用UID?

Although I always check that someone is allowed to access a record, I normally use a UID in query strings as I feel it discourages the temptation to "poke around" that ?id=1, ?id=2 does.

I find though that it makes it a bit convoluted to do lookups across multiple tables as you need to store the UID as well instead of just the record id.

If I was to pass an encrypted string of the id number through the query string and then decrypt it to do a database query would this add massive overhead?

This would mean I can just work with the primary key (though I would still obviously check that they have permission to view the record) and could make unique links each session (or change anytime throughout a session) - which would be useful if there's a lot of AJAX driven content you don't want them trying to play with.

Is this a really bad idea?

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• douqianbiao4216 2010-02-19 22:27
    关注

Why not just base64encode/decode the IDs? If you're only doing this to prevent legitimate users from experimenting with toys they do in fact have permission to play with anyhow, there is really no purpose in doing anything particularly fancy to discourage them.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 安卓adb backup备份应用数据失败
  • ¥15 eclipse运行项目时遇到的问题
  • ¥15 关于#c##的问题:最近需要用CAT工具Trados进行一些开发
  • ¥15 南大pa1 小游戏没有界面,并且报了如下错误,尝试过换显卡驱动,但是好像不行
  • ¥15 没有证书,nginx怎么反向代理到只能接受https的公网网站
  • ¥50 成都蓉城足球俱乐部小程序抢票
  • ¥15 yolov7训练自己的数据集
  • ¥15 esp8266与51单片机连接问题(标签-单片机|关键词-串口)(相关搜索:51单片机|单片机|测试代码)
  • ¥15 电力市场出清matlab yalmip kkt 双层优化问题
  • ¥30 ros小车路径规划实现不了,如何解决?(操作系统-ubuntu)