duan7007 2009-02-17 18:08
浏览 41
已采纳

您认为什么系统是PHP杀手?

(System = programming language, framework, etc.)

PHP has some serious benefits, which are ignored by other programming languages and their frameworks.

One of them is easy deployment. It feels dirty to just put a file into a directory, which matches the URL. But it's incredible easy and straightforward. No matter what you think of the language itself.

On Apache you have mod_php and FastCGI. On all other web servers you can use FastCGI and it behaves just like plain old mod_php. File in Directory and keep going.

No restarts if you change something in the code. Just reload the page.

I used many languages, including the 4 big scripters Perl, Ruby, PHP, Python. Whenever I have the choice, I use Python.

But this choice was easy. What to do if I want to use Python for web development?

1. Apache + mod_python
  2. WSGI
  3. CGI
  4. FastCGI
  5. Python webserver
  6. Python webserver behind Proxy
  7. SCGI
  8. just give up

Similar with any other language.

Is there anything available at the moment or in development, that could be a future PHP killer? Something with the benefits of easy deployment, but with a better language?

• 写回答

8条回答 默认 最新

• dongtan3395 2009-02-17 20:05
    关注

First someone has to coerce all the free webhosts to support this PHP killer. Read the sign ups at most free webhosts and they support PHP, server side includes, some Perl/cgi, a version of Python around 2.2 or 2.3 if at all and Rails? Forget it. Short of the Apache project forving the language onto all versions of apache http server, the PHP killer won't be around any time soon.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(7条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 拟通过pc下指令到安卓系统,如果追求响应速度,尽可能无延迟,是不是用安卓模拟器会优于实体的安卓手机?如果是,可以快多少毫秒?
  • ¥20 神经网络Sequential name=sequential, built=False
  • ¥16 Qphython 用xlrd读取excel报错
  • ¥15 单片机学习顺序问题!!
  • ¥15 ikuai客户端多拨vpn,重启总是有个别重拨不上
  • ¥20 关于#anlogic#sdram#的问题,如何解决?(关键词-performance)
  • ¥15 相敏解调 matlab
  • ¥15 求lingo代码和思路
  • ¥15 公交车和无人机协同运输
  • ¥15 stm32代码移植没反应