doushishi6513 2009-03-08 02:38
浏览 40
已采纳

学习网络语言[关闭]

I am wondering what other people have experienced in creating a web service application, what language/framework is best suited for a beginner? Are there characteristics of the chosen language that make it better suited to programmers of a certain way of thinking that makes language XYZ appeal to particular programmers more?

I'm looking at learning php, Ruby (probably RoR), or Python (using Django). Every search I do comes up with one person saying how wonderful one is then another person bashes it, and I'm not getting any sense of why a particular language would appeal to a particular user and be more suitable for a choice to use, or where a particular choice would appeal to a given task like communicating with a MySQL database or ease of long term maintenance of an application.

Anyone have input on this without turning it into a debate?

• 写回答

7条回答 默认 最新

• doutucui0133 2009-03-08 02:55
    关注

For self-directed learning, PHP is actually kind of hard to beat. It's forgiving in the sense that the language is flexible and straitforward. The library is easy to learn and even easier to search through. Being able to mix code and markup can speed learning as well.

In the long term though, there's not much else PHP has to offer. Java, Python, C# all offer better designed languages and more consistent libraries at the cost of slightly more layers of abstraction.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(6条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 想问一下树莓派接上显示屏后出现如图所示画面,是什么问题导致的
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)
  • ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号