douzhi7661 2016-08-26 05:32
浏览 67
已采纳

Composer更新已删除我的更改

I am working on a Laravel application, and I ran the command composer update in order to install new packages I had added.

I had changed/added some files in the vendor directory before that, and those files that were added have been removed. I have not committed to my vendor directory (another mistake!), hence I can't get them back through git.

Now my questions are:

1. What happens when composer update is ran?

2. Why the files removed are not in the Recycle Bin, what has happened to them? Permanently deleted?

As well, I am well aware that I can roll back my composer update, but that will not give me back my modified files, it would rather install the original files of the previous version.

Please do let me know if there is any other way (even file recovery) would help me to get these changes back.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dougan6402 2016-08-26 06:45
    关注
    1. composer update looks for new versions of installed dependencies and, if found, installs new versions instead of the old ones. It doesn't care whether any changes were made to installed dependencies, because it's looking just at their descriptions stored in the composer.lock file.
    2. The files most likely cannot be recovered with composer for reasons mentioned above. You can try looking for lost files inside the cache directory .composer/cache, but I see no reason whatsoever for the lost files to be there. Yes, they are probably permanently deleted and, if those are critical, you should look for a file recovery program.

You definitely shouldn't store any modifications made to dependencies for the mentioned reasons.

Also, you probably shouldn't add vendor/ to your repository, for all dependencies are tracked with composer.lock anyway, and changing dependencies inside vendor (making them hardcoded) is against composer workflow.

EDIT:

As suggested by Kévin Dunglas, you can also try to look for the lost changes in the local history of your IDE (e.g. in PHPStorm).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 用visual studi code完成html页面
  • ¥15 聚类分析或者python进行数据分析
  • ¥15 逻辑谓词和消解原理的运用
  • ¥15 三菱伺服电机按启动按钮有使能但不动作
  • ¥15 js,页面2返回页面1时定位进入的设备
  • ¥50 导入文件到网吧的电脑并且在重启之后不会被恢复
  • ¥15 (希望可以解决问题)ma和mb文件无法正常打开,打开后是空白,但是有正常内存占用,但可以在打开Maya应用程序后打开场景ma和mb格式。
  • ¥20 ML307A在使用AT命令连接EMQX平台的MQTT时被拒绝