dpz1983 2011-06-01 04:16
浏览 146

在Mac上安装ImageMagick for XAMPP

I'm using xampp to do some localhost tests of my PHP projects, but just realized that I'm missing the Imagick package. I've searched around and cannot find a set of instructions (dumbed down to my level) to install ImageMagick.

I followed a tutorial involving MacPorts only to find out later that you can install it via PECL within xampp (whatever that means).

cd /Applications/xampp/xamppfiles/bin/
    pecl download imagick

Running the above resulted in:

invalid package name/package file "imagick"
    download failed

I'm a web coder with embarrassingly ZERO server-type skills. Any help is MUCH appreciated. I think I read something about needing the devel version of xampp. Could that be my problem? And how would I know if that's what I've got?

Mac Verion 10.6.7 Xampp version 1.7.3

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dua6992 2011-06-01 04:28
    关注

What are the results of executing

$ pecl search imagick

I just downloaded XAMPP to test this, and had the following results:

mlambie@destro:/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/bin$ ./pecl search imagick
    Retrieving data...0%
    Matched packages, channel pecl.php.net:
    =======================================
    Package Stable/(Latest) Local
    imagick 3.1.0b1 (beta)        Provides a wrapper to the ImageMagick library.

Note that whilst pecl can see the package, attempting to install it with $ pecl install imagick failed with the following error:

ERROR: `/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/temp/pear/temp/imagick/configure --with-imagick' failed

This is because I do not have the ImageMagick libraries installed on my machine. I rectified that with:

$ brew install imagemagick

(I use homebrew instead of MacPorts to manage this kind of thing).

I was still missing the PHP headers, which I installed using the XAMPP Developer Package. I downloaded and installed this from the same location where I downloaded XAMPP from. Note that the Developer Package is a separate DMG entirely.

Once that was done, I successfully compiled the module with:

$ pecl install imagick

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置