dongyan7988 2010-10-13 18:49
浏览 35
已采纳

使用会话创建多页PHP表单

I need to create a pretty extensive form with PHP/MySQL with a lot of conditional logic that ultimately ends with submission to the MySQL database. So basically the user makes their first choice with a radio button (has to be because they are "choosing" pictures) and then gets taken to the next "page" of the form based on that submission. That submission ALSO has to be stored in a session or cookie because at the end of the form I will gather all of their input and populate a row in the database. What should my approach be? Right now I'm writing forms that store the POST data in a SESSION and then populate the database row at the end, but as soon as I introduce conditional logic from page to page, the sessions break and don't get sent. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• duanchi8112 2010-10-13 19:46
    关注

The advantage of saving all data to a single update at the end of the wizard is simplicity. The advantage of writing to the DB after each step is that the user can come back and finish the wizard at a later date - you're not tied to the current user session.

If you're inclined to go with the "insert at the end" approach I'd recommend bpeterson76's idea of using JS to show / hide sections on a singler phisical form - just make sure you've got control of the user's back button, otherwise the user could loose all of their answers.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 计算二重积分∫∫e^(x+y)dxdy,其中0≤x≤1,0≤y≤1,试分别用复合辛普森公式(取n=4)以及高斯求积公式(取n=4)计算积分 给出matlab程序
  • ¥15 opencv 无法读取视频
  • ¥15 用matlab 实现通信仿真
  • ¥15 按键修改电子时钟,C51单片机
  • ¥60 Java中实现如何实现张量类,并用于图像处理(不运用其他科学计算库和图像处理库))
  • ¥20 5037端口被adb自己占了
  • ¥15 python:excel数据写入多个对应word文档
  • ¥60 全一数分解素因子和素数循环节位数
  • ¥15 ffmpeg如何安装到虚拟环境
  • ¥188 寻找能做王者评分提取的