dongmu3187 2017-03-05 20:02 采纳率: 0%
浏览 52
已采纳

使用MySQL进行时间计算

I'm writing a time logging programme for a client who is a piano tuner, and I've written the following PHP code to give a record a status of 'to do':

$last_tuned = '2017-01-05';
$tuning_period = 3;

$month_last_tuned = date('Y-m', strtotime(date('Y-m-d', strtotime($last_tuned))));

$next_tuning = date('Y-m', strtotime($month_last_tuned.(' +'.$tuning_period.' months')));

if (time() > strtotime($next_tuning.' -1 months')) {
    if (time() > strtotime($next_tuning)) {
        return 'late';
    } else {
        return 'upcoming';
    }
}

As you can see, the $last_tuned variable is of the date(YYYY-MM-DD) format. This is then converted to a (YYYY-MM) format.

Once convered, an additional number of months, identical to $tuning_period is then added to the $month_last_tuned variable giving us a month and year value for when we need to add a new record.

If the current time (found with time()) is greater than the $next_tuning variable - 1 month, it returns that the task is upcoming. If it's after the $next_tuning variable, it returns that the task is late.

I now have to write a MySQL query to list the items that would return as upcoming or late.

How would I write this in MySQL? I'm not very good with MySQL functions, and some help would be much appreciated.

My attempt at the logic is:

SELECT * FROM records
 // The next lines are to get the most recent month_last_tuned value and add the tuning_period variable
 WHERE 
    NOW() > (SELECT tuning_date FROM tunings ORDER BY tuning_date ASC LIMIT 1)
       +
    (SELECT tuning_period FROM records WHERE records.id = INITIAL CUSTOMER ID)

I know that that is completely wrong. The logic is pretty much there though.

My database schema is as follows:

Schema

I expect the rows returned from the query to be on-par with the 'late' or 'upcoming' values in the PHP Code above. This means that the rows returned will be within 1 months of their next tuning date (calculated from last tuning plus tuning period).

Thanks!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongli1887 2017-03-05 20:43
    关注

You'd probably be better off with using the DateTime object instead of manipulating date strings.

$last_tuned = '2017-01-05';
    $tuning_period = 3; // months

$dt_last_tuned = DateTimeImmutable::createFromFormat('Y-m-d',$last_tuned);
    $dt_next_tuning = $dt_last_tuned->add(new DateInterval('P3M'));
    $dt_now = new DateTimeImmutable();
    $dt_tuning_upcoming = $dt_next_tuning->sub(new DateInterval('P1M'));

if( $dt_now > $dt_next_tuning) {
        return 'late';
    }
    if( $dt_now > $dt_tuning_upcoming) {
        return 'upcoming';
    }

You can also use these DateTime objects in your MySQL queries, by building the query and passing through something like $dt_next_tuning->format('Y-m-d H:i:s'); as needed.

Given your table structure, however, it may be easier to just get all the relevant records and process them. It's a little difficult to tell exactly how the pieces fit together, but generally speaking MySQL shouldn't be used for "processing" stuff.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 oracle集群安装出bug
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题:自动化测试
  • ¥20 问题请教!vue项目关于Nginx配置nonce安全策略的问题
  • ¥15 教务系统账号被盗号如何追溯设备
  • ¥20 delta降尺度方法,未来数据怎么降尺度
  • ¥15 c# 使用NPOI快速将datatable数据导入excel中指定sheet,要求快速高效
  • ¥15 再不同版本的系统上,TCP传输速度不一致
  • ¥15 高德地图2.0 版本点聚合中Marker的位置无法实时更新,如何解决呢?
  • ¥15 DIFY API Endpoint 问题。
  • ¥20 sub地址DHCP问题