doudaochu1699 2017-03-01 11:40
浏览 254

GD库扩展不适用于这个PHP安装linux mint

I'm having trouble using the library. When I try to upload an image using laravel 5.4, I get a NotSupportedException

NotSupportedException in Driver.php line 16: GD Library extension not available with this PHP installation.

even though GD is definitely installed.

$ php -i | grep -i --color gd
/etc/php/7.0/cli/conf.d/20-gd.ini,
gd
GD Support => enabled
GD headers Version => 2.1.1
GD library Version => 2.1.1
gd.jpeg_ignore_warning => 0 => 0
GDM_XSERVER_LOCATION => local
GDMSESSION => cinnamon
$_SERVER['GDM_XSERVER_LOCATION'] => local
$_SERVER['GDMSESSION'] => cinnamon

I tried apt-get install --reinstall php7.0-gd && service apache2 restart but no success.then i tried to enable the library GD2 from php.ini file remove semicolon from ;extension=php_gd2.dll again i restart apache2 but still no success. please help me.any help would be appreciated.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dqvj51875 2017-03-17 16:55
    关注

having the same problem here in my application.

What i did installed php7.1. In my case used PPA

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ondrej/php sudo apt-get update (optional-I didnt) sudo apt-get remove php7.0 sudo apt-get install php7.1

Restarted the apache server

Also tried this help using this providers on the "image" Alias that they suggest. It totally crashed my application. Did the steps back and no it doesnt five me the error anymore.

Im trying to run Laravel with voyager. Had some problems on the installation and making my server work had to install ubuntu Lamp and configure it exatcly to work with Laravel composer and all those shi%*ts need to make this work. All that simple propaganda bullshit. Hehehe

But anyways, if you have some idea on how to make it work it would be great. 2 days researching already on the sollutions and not being able to solve it, but Laravel and Voyager are working, they just dont upload the photos.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器