dongxu1875 2015-04-09 08:51
浏览 33
已采纳

Symfony2忽略某些路由

I have the following situation:

I'm running a Symfony 2 project on a server with the route www.homepage.de.

Every request to a random route on www.homepage.de will be routed to my Landing Page.

Now I want to integrate another project, an API build with Slim PHP and Swagger UI, into this Symfony 2 project. I cloned the project into the /web directory of the Symfony2 project to gurantee access to it.

But now every request I want to do to www.homepage.de/api fails because the Symfony 2 project wants to handle the request and can't find the route. Is there a possibility to tell Symfony2 to ignore every request that is send to the www.homepage.de/api route?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doufu7835 2015-04-09 09:07
    关注

First of all don't add anything to web folder of your application. Just create two applications in different folders. If you want the API to be accessible through the same domain but just with /api you cen use either mod_alias or mod_rewrite to achieve this.

In your current solution it is not Symfony that is intercepting your requests. Take a look at your .htaccess. This is where the magic happens. You can always modify rewrite rules to intercept all /api requests and redirect them to your application but I would still suggest to keep those projects apart.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 yolov5自定义Prune报错,如何解决?
  • ¥15 电磁场的matlab仿真
  • ¥15 mars2d在vue3中的引入问题
  • ¥50 h5唤醒支付宝并跳转至向小荷包转账界面
  • ¥15 算法题:数的划分,用记忆化DFS做WA求调
  • ¥15 chatglm-6b应用到django项目中,模型加载失败
  • ¥15 CreateBitmapFromWicBitmap内存释放问题。
  • ¥30 win c++ socket