dongpao5658 2012-07-16 13:33
浏览 18
已采纳

在普通的php(没有任何框架)上有i18n的库吗? [重复]

Possible Duplicate:
How do you build a multi-language web site?

I inherited some code which is just plain php where I have to do some changes. Because the changes are rather small and the biggest request is support for multi-language, I chosen to keep existing code instead of rewriting it, but I need an i18n library for plain php.

Are there any default library that is used with plain php? I really don't know, a link to usage/download will be really helpful.

Update 1:

It would be nice if you can point me to some console-like tool that helps me build a file with all strings that should be translated, instead of doing it by hand (in CakePHP is every instance between __() function).

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dr2898 2012-07-16 13:38
    关注

intl(since php 5.3) and gettext(since forever)

From php intl extension docs page:

Internationalization extension (further is referred as Intl) is a wrapper for ICU library, enabling PHP programmers to perform UCA-conformant collation and date/time/number/currency formatting in their scripts.

From gettext docs page:

This package offers to programmers, translators and even users, a well integrated set of tools and documentation. Specifically, the GNU gettext utilities are a set of tools that provides a framework within which other free packages may produce multi-lingual messages.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 树莓派与pix飞控通信
  • ¥15 自动转发微信群信息到另外一个微信群
  • ¥15 outlook无法配置成功
  • ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素