duandaiqin6080 2010-08-06 20:20
浏览 31
已采纳

PHP - 服务器端验证 - 这是一个好方法吗?

I have done extensive client-side validation through the help from jQuery. Now come to the server side validation, if I found some fields are not valid, can I simply return an error to client and without any useful message?

My assumption is that the user has to enable JavaScript in order to access my webpage. The user will not see the form if the web browser disabled the JavaScript. I can simply use noscript to do that. If they submit the information through the form I designed, there should be no invalid field submitted to server. Thus, if I found any invalid field in server side, then my form is corrupted by some hacker rather than some regular users.

Does my understanding make sense to you?

< The following message is appended based on comments from many experts here > I am sorry that I didn't mention my question clearly here. I always do server side validation b/c I should not trust any user input.

However, my point here is that whether or not I should pass the server side error message to the user. Since, if a user uses my form and submits the form to server PHP, there should never be an invalid field. If such thing happens, then I assume that some hackers are playing with my PHP. So I would like to ignore them.

The major reason why I try to avoid passing the server side error messages back to client is that I didn't find a better solution to do so. I have posted several related questions here without good suggestion or examples.

< --- END ---- >

Thank you

• 写回答

6条回答 默认 最新

• dongyan1899 2010-08-06 20:27
    关注

In your situation, it sounds like you can be fairly certain that valid users won't be hitting PHP validation errors. So you can respond with slacker error messages. You really ought to give some decent indication of what went wrong though. If you don't, you'll regret it one day when the javascript fails for some reason (like you changed it and didn't test well enough).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(5条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 matlab数字图像处理频率域滤波
  • ¥15 ELGamal和paillier计算效率谁快?
  • ¥15 file converter 转换格式失败 报错 Error marking filters as finished,如何解决?
  • ¥15 ubuntu系统下挂载磁盘上执行./提示权限不够
  • ¥15 Arcgis相交分析无法绘制一个或多个图形
  • ¥15 关于#r语言#的问题:差异分析前数据准备,报错Error in data[, sampleName1] : subscript out of bounds请问怎么解决呀以下是全部代码:
  • ¥15 seatunnel-web使用SQL组件时候后台报错,无法找到表格
  • ¥15 fpga自动售货机数码管(相关搜索:数字时钟)
  • ¥15 用前端向数据库插入数据,通过debug发现数据能走到后端,但是放行之后就会提示错误
  • ¥30 3天&7天&&15天&销量如何统计同一行