doukong9982 2014-11-22 15:43
浏览 203
已采纳

如何从PHP中读取.GPX文件中的值?

I have a problem that I have been trying to solve for two days now and I can't find the information I need to solve it.

What I want to do is take the lat, lon and ele values from a .gpx file and put them into a table.

I made pages to let users upload the gpx files onto the server. I then make a new table called one, two, three etc. the next number in line in my database called 'vluchten'.

The table has fields for lat, lon and ele, all doubles.

Now I need to open any .gpx file that a user might upload and extract the lats, lons and eles into my table.

I have already looked into using the php filesystem functions (fopen, fseek, etc.) but they don't seem to be usefull for my needs. I also tried reading it as an XML which didn't work either (maybe I made mistakes).

Any suggestions on how I might be able to take values from .gpx files and put them in a database table are very welcome! The PHP page will receive the table name that the lat, lon and ele need to go into in a $_POST['name'].

So in short my question is: How do I take lon, lat and ele out of a .gpx and put them in a table using SQL?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douhuigan8063 2014-11-22 19:39
    关注

This little snippet of php code will read every waypoint from a gpx file.

You can write some SQL code to insert a row for each waypoint into your table.

$gpx = simplexml_load_file("test.gpx");

foreach ($gpx->wpt as $pt) {
        $lat = (string) $pt['lat'];
        $lon = (string) $pt['lon'];
        $ele = (string) $pt->ele;
        $name = (string) $pt->name;
    }

unset($gpx);

Similar code will extract trk->trkseg->trkpt and rte->rtept data from the xml.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 FPGA-SRIO初始化失败
  • ¥15 MapReduce实现倒排索引失败
  • ¥15 ZABBIX6.0L连接数据库报错,如何解决?(操作系统-centos)
  • ¥15 找一位技术过硬的游戏pj程序员
  • ¥15 matlab生成电测深三层曲线模型代码
  • ¥50 随机森林与房贷信用风险模型
  • ¥50 buildozer打包kivy app失败
  • ¥30 在vs2022里运行python代码
  • ¥15 不同尺寸货物如何寻找合适的包装箱型谱
  • ¥15 求解 yolo算法问题