dongyuan1870 2011-07-05 11:57
浏览 111
已采纳

如何用PHP读取OAuth请求参数?

I'm trying to connect an iPhone app to a PHP API using 2-legged OAuth as the Authentication mechanism. I'm using the PHP and Objective-C 2.0 libraries from http://code.google.com/p/oauth/ . The problem is that when I'm trying to issue a GET request with Objective-C, it doesn't include the OAuth parameters in the request URI, like the PHP library does when issuing an OAuth GET request:

http://www.mysite.com/oauth/index.php?oauth_consumer_key=key&oauth_nonce=XXXXXXXX&oauth_signature=XXXXXXXXXXX%3D&oauth_signature_method=HMAC-SHA1&oauth_timestamp=1309863754&oauth_version=1.0

Instead it puts the OAuth parameters in an Authorization header:

Authorization: OAuth realm="", oauth_consumer_key="XXXXX", oauth_token="XXXX-XXXX",
oauth_signature_method="HMAC-SHA1", oauth_signature="XXXXXXXX", 
oauth_timestamp="1309863855", oauth_nonce="XXXX-XXX-XX-XX-XXXXXXX", oauth_version="1.0"

I suppose that both ways are equally valid for the OAuth specs, right?

What's the best way I can read the Authorization header with PHP?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doumu4032 2011-07-05 12:34
    关注

I suppose that both ways are equally valid for the OAuth specs, right?

Yes, right.

What's the best way I can read the Authorization header with PHP?

Request headers in PHP are stored in the $_SERVER superglobal array, each header as an entry of it's own: $_SERVER['HTTP_AUTHORIZATION'] most probably in your case, just do

var_dump($_SERVER);

and look for the info. Detailed information how PHP deals with the HTTP request.

Authorization header missing in PHP

Unfortunately the Authorization header is filtered by PHP(?), so it's not part of $_SERVER.

Workaround: apache_request_headers()

When using PHP as an Apache module, a workaround is to use the apache_request_headers() function to retrieve all request headers.

Workaround: mod_rewrite

For F/CGI a workaround is to set the Authorization header with Mod_Rewrite into a environment variable that mimics PHP's scheme converting HTTP request headers:

RewriteEngine on
    RewriteCond %{HTTP:Authorization} ^(.*)$ [NC]
    RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%1]

The mod_rewrite solution should work for PHP running with mod_php as well. Hat tip Jon Nylander.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求解 yolo算法问题
  • ¥15 虚拟机打包apk出现错误
  • ¥30 最小化遗憾贪心算法上界
  • ¥15 用visual studi code完成html页面
  • ¥15 聚类分析或者python进行数据分析
  • ¥15 三菱伺服电机按启动按钮有使能但不动作
  • ¥15 js,页面2返回页面1时定位进入的设备
  • ¥50 导入文件到网吧的电脑并且在重启之后不会被恢复