dongmi4927 2015-05-31 10:47
浏览 586

错误:您的PHP安装似乎缺少WordPress所需的MySQL扩展

I'm new to wordpress. After uploading the website i'm facing this error. The site worked well for a while and then this happened. Upon entering the URL this text appears "Your PHP installation appears to be missing the MySQL extension which is required by WordPress". Went to php.ini but couldnt find what to uncomment. Please advise in the best way possible. Server - Xampp

• 写回答

5条回答 默认 最新

• dongxing9219 2015-05-31 10:59
    关注

The error you got Your PHP installation appears to be missing the MySQL extension which is required by WordPress is because you're server is not having the MySQL Extension which is required for Wordpress to run

If you are using Windows Based Operating System then you should enable the mysql extension in your xampp

i.e., You should uncomment the following lines in your php.ini

extension=php_mysql.dll

Or If you use Linux based Operating System then you should install mysql from the Terminal by

sudo apt-get install php5-mysql

and then uncomment the following line in you php.ini

extension=mysql.so 

Note :

1. What ever the Operating System you use, You should restart / stop and start your Xampp Server after uncommenting the php.ini file

2. If you're working online then you should contact your host provider to enable the MySQL Extension for your Account.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记