dongxue9997 2013-09-12 20:31
浏览 353

CURL php代码返回http_code = 0并从服务器消息中清空回复

I have the same code running on multiple sites/servers. 2 days ago the code started returning http_code = 0 and the error message "empty reply from server" on one of the servers.

Can anyone shed any light as to why a particular server would be working one day, then not working the next? I have submitted a ticket to the ISP explaining the issue but they cannot seem to find what is wrong (yet).

I guess the question really is, what would/could change on a server to stop this from working?

What is interesting tho is the url I am referencing doesnt get touched on the server returning the error. If I change the url to point to something that doesnt exist, the same error is returned. So it appears that CURL POST references in total are being rejected by the server. I currently have other CURL scripts that are hitting these problem sites that are still working, but they do not have POST options in them.

The issue is definitely related to CURL POST requests on this server, and they are being rejected pretty much immediately.

On the server in question I have 15+ separate accounts and every one of them returns the same result so I dont think its anything I have changed as I know I havent made any wholesale changes to ALL the sites at the time when this issue arose. Of the 6 other sites I have hosted elsewhere, everything is still working fine with exactly the same code.

I have tried various combinations/changes to options from posts I have read but nothing has really made a difference, the working sites still work and the non-working sites still dont.

function sendWSRequest($url, $xml) {

//  $headers[] = 'Content-Type: application/xml; charset=utf-8';
    $headers[] = 'Content-Type: text/xml; charset=utf-8';
    $headers[] = 'Content-Length: ' . strlen($xml);

$ch = curl_init();
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, $url);
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, 1);
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, true);
//  curl_setopt($ch, CURLINFO_HEADER_OUT, false);
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, $headers);
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $xml);
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
//  curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, 0);
//  curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST, 0);
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT, 20);

$result = curl_exec($ch);
    if($result===false) {
        print 'error with curl - '.curl_error($ch).'<br />';
    }

$info = curl_getinfo($ch);

curl_close($ch);

return $result;
}

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT To summarise based on further investigations, when the script errors, nothing registers in the server access logs. So it appears that CURL requests containing POST options are being rejected before access is granted/logged...

Cheers

Greg J

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• douluo1330 2013-09-12 21:56
    关注

According to the PHP manual, upload should be urlencoded:

CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS The full data to post in a HTTP "POST" operation. [...] This parameter can either be passed as a urlencoded string like 'para1=val1&para2=val2&...' or as an array with the field name as key and field data as value. If value is an array, the Content-Type header will be set to multipart/form-data. As of PHP 5.2.0, value must be an array if files are passed to this option with the @ prefix. As of PHP 5.5.0, the @ prefix is deprecated and files can be sent using CURLFile.

So you might try with

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, true);
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, true);
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, 'xml=' . urlencode($xml));

and see what happens. Or, anyway, start with an empty or very simple FIELD to see if it at least arrives to the destination server.

Update

I've checked this setup on a test machine and it works. The problem is then likely not to be PHP or cURL side at all, at this point. Can you request a list of software/hardware updates on that machine and network in the last days?

Otherwise, I'd try to capture outgoing traffic so as to determine whether the request leaves the server (and the problem is in between, e.g. a misconfigured firewall: hence my inclusion of "hardware" in the change list), or doesn't leave the server at all. In this latter case the culprits could be:

• updates to cURL library
    • updates to PHP cURL module and/or PHP binaries
    • updates to "software" firewall rules
    • updates to ancillary network libraries (unlikely; they should be HTTP agnostic and not differentiate a POST from, say, a GET or HEAD)
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#python#的问题:求帮写python代码
  • ¥20 MATLAB画图图形出现上下震荡的线条
  • ¥15 LiBeAs的带隙等于0.997eV,计算阴离子的N和P
  • ¥15 关于#windows#的问题:怎么用WIN 11系统的电脑 克隆WIN NT3.51-4.0系统的硬盘
  • ¥15 来真人,不要ai!matlab有关常微分方程的问题求解决,
  • ¥15 perl MISA分析p3_in脚本出错
  • ¥15 k8s部署jupyterlab,jupyterlab保存不了文件
  • ¥15 ubuntu虚拟机打包apk错误
  • ¥199 rust编程架构设计的方案 有偿