dqkx69935 2012-06-23 00:55 采纳率: 100%
浏览 114
已采纳

任何人都可以推荐一个好的HTML5 jQuery文件上传器插件或工作代码? [关闭]

I'm not interested in the drag and drop, neither the multiple file upload. Just simply the fact you can upload a file via AJAX. I have a heavy weight template that I do not want to mess with as it is very nice as it is. I have tried the whole iframe thing and to add all the styles in the related page is such a pain, especially when trying to get the right design back on track.

Here's what it looks like

The 'delete avatar' works perfectly as that's just a simple post form through AJAX/jQuery but when a user selects the file, I want it so it automatically uploads the file (not bothered about a loader, just an spinner would do in the avatar preview) via the change event.

Everything is set up through very easy jQuery events so I want to completely customise the plugin, without any styles (which I find a lot of plugins already have built in). I have been thinking about writing it myself without any plugin but feel this will just save some time. And the fact I wouldn't know where to start also doesn't help!

If anyone has done this before, any help or links would be great to try and get towards an image that can be uploaded without the page refreshing, the use of Flash or iframes.

I do not particularly want to use a plugin, it would be great to know if there is a way to completing this without refreshing the page, by uploading a file. It seems the best way to go about it in this situation is to use an iframe. This way, the image is uploaded without the page refreshing and the iframe is more supported than using an HTML5 solution.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douhuangzhi0707 2012-06-23 03:33
    关注

Uploadifive uses the HTML5 file API to avoid the tricks with flash and frames you mentioned: http://www.uploadify.com/download/download-uploadifive-standard/

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 arduino控制ps2手柄一直报错
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥85 maple软件,solve求反函数,出现rootof怎么办?
  • ¥15 求chat4.0解答一道线性规划题,用lingo编程运行,第一问要求写出数学模型和lingo语言编程模型,第二问第三问解答就行,我的ddl要到了谁来求了
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题
  • ¥15 Visual Studio问题
  • ¥20 求一个html代码,有偿
  • ¥100 关于使用MATLAB中copularnd函数的问题