douyun3799 2013-03-18 16:23
浏览 210

将MySQL和INSERT名称/值对中的JSON字符串解析为MySQL

1. I have a column named 'other' in 'table_one' (MySQL) that contains a JSON string.

2. The table has millions of records.

3. A. I want to iterate through 'table_one', read from 'other' and B. INSERT all the $values into their corresponding $key columns in Table 2 ('table_two'). foreach $row (?)

4. I've already created the columns in 'table_2'.

5. I'd rather not (I think) create a static file (/path/some.json) from 'table_one' as it seems inefficient compared to simply reading straight from the database.

6. Some values in the JSON will be null, and some key/value pairs missing. So being able to pick up the $key(s) and $value(s) "dynamically" -- and not erroring out if they are absent -- is ideal/critical.

Sample of JSON in 'other':

{"firstName": "Bob", "lastName": "Jones", "email": "bob.jones@yahoo.com", "address": "7206 maplehurst drive", "city": "PORT RICHEY", "state": "FL", "zip": "34668", "ipAddress": "208.54.85.233", "gender": "M", "employer_name": "bobs auto", "months_address": "2", "years_address": "12"}

You'd (I'd) think by now there would be standard functionality to address this. If there is, again, my apologies.

Currently, I'm using an ETL tool to perform a simple, but monsterous, trim/split/map process. Each JSON string has 45 pairs. And any slight tweak in table structure requires re-mapping the whole thing.

*Comfortable with PHP, MySQL, JavaScript, jQuery.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• douyi1084 2013-03-18 17:02
    关注

I am not aware of standard function, bt I have done in 2 ways based on my mood.

Reliable method: Write a PHP script to Read from DB, convert json data to array using json_decode, and finally write back to DB

Quick method(when I m lazy do to in proper way): Using locate and substring get the values after the key till next key, something like below

substring(task_time_breakup, locate('","key1":"', task_time_breakup)+7, locate('""}',task_time_breakup)-locate('","key1":"', task_time_breakup)-7 )

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记