dpxbc88022 2019-07-09 09:51
浏览 1334
已采纳

SQL不接受INSERT INTO,其中包含冒号(“:”)的值[复制]

This question already has an answer here:

As my first topic here, I'll try not to write something too bad a post ^^

First, a little context: I'm building a website that intends to use MySQL databases to store various data, as meetings data (date, hour, subject, room, etc.). I want to allow users to add entries to the Meetings table via a form, which I believe works well for now.

My problem is the following: the Hour data I'm storing in my table uses the hh:mm:ss format, but it seems that the : isn't appreciated.

Each $meetingStuff is something I get from the form, $meetingHour following the hh:mm format, and here follows the codelines defining the query I send to my SQL server.

$dateToInsert = str_replace('/', '-', $meetingDate);
$hourToInsert = $meetingHour . ':00');
$sqlStmt = "INSERT INTO Meetings (Date, Hour, Committee, Title, Room, Type, Agenda) VALUES ($dateToInsert, $hourToInsert, $meetingCommittee, $meetingTitle, $meetingRoom, $meetingType, $meetingAgenda);";

Here is the error message I get, after having sent the query:

/Back-end_Conf_PP_2022/php/meetingFormAction.phpError: INSERT INTO Meetings (Date, Hour, Committee, Title, Room, Type, Agenda) VALUES (03-07-2019, 17:20:00, COM 27, Abracadabra, H, Official, );
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ':20:00, COM 27, Abracadabra, H, Official, )' at line 1

Which let me think that the problem is the colon operator :, but I didn't manage to find how to get past it.

Thank you all for your time and attention :)

PS: Oh, by the way, the agenda value is empty "" for now but that's "normal".

</div>
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douwan2664 2019-07-09 09:58
    关注

Use PDO with prepared statement to solve your problem but, MOST OF ALL, to avoid SQL Injections.

$pdo has to be a PDO object.

$sql = "INSERT INTO Meetings (Date, Hour, Committee, Title, Room, Type, Agenda) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)";
    $stmt= $pdo->prepare($sql);
    $stmt->execute([$dateToInsert, $hourToInsert, $meetingCommittee, $meetingTitle, $meetingRoom, $meetingType, $meetingAgenda]);

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 MATLAB怎么通过柱坐标变换画开口是圆形的旋转抛物面?
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥30 用arduino开发esp32控制ps2手柄一直报错
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题
  • ¥15 Visual Studio问题