doujie7346 2017-09-30 15:29
浏览 55
已采纳

从外部发送到laravel应用程序时出现TokenMismatchException

So I have an application that sends an AJAX request to an external server which does some stuff then makes a post call to the laravel application that made the initial call.

So I am trying to do a POST call to the laravel application. Now from the AJAX request i am sending the csrf_token()

Here are the headers I've put into my post request:

X-CSRF-TOKEN: LO8Dg7j1jZssXXGSLIa8inBgh2Y1QSsp6Birc1Ui
X-Requested-With: XMLHttpRequest
Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded

That token belongs to the logged in user that made the AJAX request. Now the problem i'm getting is from this i get a TokenMismatchException500 error.

Is there something else I need to do in my external post calls headers in order to not encounter this error?

As i've got the CSRF token i am using a rest client to try send a test post using those headers and I get the same error?

The aim is on the recieving laravel app controller will then be able to use the token and i'll be able to use $request->user(); to get the user.

Note the recieving route has the web middleware attached to it.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanba5777 2017-09-30 15:33
    关注

Since you are making request from another server external url.Because of this you are getting erorr.Csrf token works with the same application not working if you try to exicute from other application. so you can disable csrf token.

if you want to disable token for all request then add this in VerifyCsrfToken

protected $except = [
                '/*',
            ];

Excluding URIs From CSRF Protection

Sometimes you may wish to exclude a set of URIs from CSRF protection. For example, if you are using Stripe to process payments and are utilizing their webhook system, you will need to exclude your Stripe webhook handler route from CSRF protection since Stripe will not know what CSRF token to send to your routes.

Typically, you should place these kinds of routes outside of the web middleware group that the RouteServiceProvider applies to all routes in the routes/web.php file. However, you may also exclude the routes by adding their URIs to the $except property of the VerifyCsrfToken middleware:

<?php

namespace App\Http\Middleware;

use Illuminate\Foundation\Http\Middleware\VerifyCsrfToken as BaseVerifier;

class VerifyCsrfToken extends BaseVerifier
    {
        /**
         * The URIs that should be excluded from CSRF verification.
         * @var array
         */
        protected $except = [
            'stripe/*',
        ];
    }

Ref: https://laravel.com/docs/5.5/csrf

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line