dsvq5069 2011-06-09 05:43
浏览 41
已采纳

服务器和请求理解

I'd like to know what a server does to run a php application. Below is what I think:

client A types www.blahblahblah.blah/

1. Server resolves url and directory etc.
  2. Server go the index.php
  3. index.php has a Singleton Pattern Class in it with a static variable called instance. Now does the server allocate the memory to that static variable in its own RAM so that all the requests following this first one uses the same static variable, OR for every new request server allocates a new memory and that new memory will have a new space allocated to that static variable?

My confusion: if every request is run in its own memory space then what is a persistant connection?

Second thing I'm wondering about: Can i have a desktop programme i.e. special browser which is contineously sending a special key to my web application and my web application is sending the key back contineously to make HTTP a connection full instead of connection less ? .[*without javascript the browser connects to my APP ].
That way I can confirm who is connected to my APP as a client instead than who is connected to INTERNET. I know sessions but they make http connection less and then chance of spoofing and session hijacking is there. I know you can make session secure but still my App won't know if the client is dead so delete his data from session and tell others that client blah is disconnected.

Sorry for this dumb lenghtly questions.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dsgdhtr_43654 2011-06-09 06:23
    关注

a) Server allocates a separate memory space for each request processing. Hence Singleton is a singleton only within the bounds of that single request. Regarding the persistent connection (not sure which one you have in mind), e.g. MySQL's persistent connection is handled by the webserver (e.g. Apache) - it reuses the processes (threads) for subsequent requests, hence it is able to hand over the db connection to the next request. (In essence, persistence and Singleton are happening on different layers, hence different abilities).

b) HTTP is a connection-less protocol on it's own and you can only simulate persistence, by assuming things (e.g. have Ajax ping requested every 60 seconds and when user has shown no activity in more than 60secs you can assume he is now disconnected). If you need to be entirely confident when someone is connected and when it isn't, you need to look for socket connections (e.g. Java applet). And even that doesn't guarantee 100% results, hence time-outs in connections were "invented".

c) If you are THAT much worried about session hijacking, you should use SSL (https) and no one would be able to figure out what the session id is (except user himself looking for the cookie in the browser, but is he going to hijack his own session?)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Mac系统vs code使用phpstudy如何配置debug来调试php
  • ¥15 目前主流的音乐软件,像网易云音乐,QQ音乐他们的前端和后台部分是用的什么技术实现的?求解!
  • ¥60 pb数据库修改与连接
  • ¥15 spss统计中二分类变量和有序变量的相关性分析可以用kendall相关分析吗?
  • ¥15 拟通过pc下指令到安卓系统,如果追求响应速度,尽可能无延迟,是不是用安卓模拟器会优于实体的安卓手机?如果是,可以快多少毫秒?
  • ¥20 神经网络Sequential name=sequential, built=False
  • ¥16 Qphython 用xlrd读取excel报错
  • ¥15 单片机学习顺序问题!!
  • ¥15 ikuai客户端多拨vpn,重启总是有个别重拨不上
  • ¥20 关于#anlogic#sdram#的问题,如何解决?(关键词-performance)