dro62273 2019-06-10 22:09
浏览 177

为什么Laravel Cache外观如此之慢?

So I switched over from using Laravel's eager loading to checking the cache first before hitting the db. I've got it to the point where it's only doing 8 queries to the database per request vs the 100+ queries it was using before.

However, the response time is now slower than it was before. Per this stackoverflow question, Laravel Caching with Redis is very slow, it seems that using the cache facade is a lot slower than calling redis/memcached directly.

Why is the cache facade slower than calling the cache directly? Should I switch over to using redis/memcached directly? What can I do to improve the performance of my application while still using the cache facade, if possible?

Leveraging caching as much as possible and minimizing the number of queries to the DB is a requirement for this project I'm working on.

Another thing to note is that I'm using both memcached and redis for the cache drivers, as there are some things that are stored in memcached that are shared between the services I'm writing and the old services, and there are items that are exclusive to the services I'm writing which I can use Redis for instead.

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 深度学习根据CNN网络模型,搭建BP模型并训练MNIST数据集
    • ¥15 lammps拉伸应力应变曲线分析
    • ¥15 C++ 头文件/宏冲突问题解决
    • ¥15 用comsol模拟大气湍流通过底部加热(温度不同)的腔体
    • ¥50 安卓adb backup备份子用户应用数据失败
    • ¥20 有人能用聚类分析帮我分析一下文本内容嘛
    • ¥15 请问Lammps做复合材料拉伸模拟,应力应变曲线问题
    • ¥30 python代码,帮调试,帮帮忙吧