dtgu21994537 2018-04-06 09:24
浏览 875
已采纳

从Laravel 5.5升级后,Logger不再工作

Since I've upgraded to Laravel version 5.6 from Laravel version 5.5 my Logger doesn't work properly anymore.

At first I got the following error stack :

laravel.EMERGENCY: Unable to create configured logger. Using emergency logger. {"exception":"[object] (InvalidArgumentException(code: 0): Log [] is not defined. at /home/vagrant/Code/grotesmurf/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Log/LogManager.php:181)

which was solved by simply adding the new config/logging.php file that is provided by Laravel 5.6.

But now I'm getting no output from the Logger! I'm simply running \Log::info('hello!') as a tinker command, but it doesn't generate any log output anymore (same for scripts calling the \Log() method).

I've tried different LOG_CHANNEL settings (daily, single, stack), but none of these work.

Hope anyone has ran into this error already and is able to provide me with some suggestions. I have followed the upgrade guide and it doesn't help unfortunately.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I'm running php version 7.1 & am on ubuntu.

P.P.S. I have cleared all cached config using artisan.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dousonghs58612 2018-04-06 10:00
    关注

Well I have found the actual problem, we use an adjusted storage_path() method in our application and the new Logger is now using the storage_path() method to generate its path - this caused the log file to be created in a different directory than storage/logs.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 我这模型写的不对吗?为什么lingo解出来的下面影子价格这一溜少一个变量
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥15 maple软件,用solve求反函数出现rootof,怎么办?
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题
  • ¥15 Visual Studio问题
  • ¥20 求一个html代码,有偿
  • ¥100 关于使用MATLAB中copularnd函数的问题
  • ¥20 在虚拟机的pycharm上