dongpang2029 2017-09-29 11:30
浏览 511

Rabbitmq代理在循环保持活动状态时断开与消费者 - 消费者的连接

I'm having the following setup running:

• cluster of Rabbitmq 3.6.6, Erlang 19.2
  • one topic exchange
  • multiple durable queues (due to different bindings)

I'm running multiple consumers to one of the durable queues and the connections are being dropped by the broker after some time (or when there is a huge amount of msgs to be handled):

=ERROR REPORT==== 29-Sep-2017::07:16:08 === closing AMQP connection <0.31204.228> (10.44.2.243:50838 -> 10.44.3.238:5672): missed heartbeats from the client, timeout: 10s

The connections are created with the PHP library of RabbitMQ (see https://github.com/php-amqplib/php-amqplib) and are initiated with the following settings:

• connection timeout: 3.0
  • read_write_timeout: 20
  • heartbeat: 10
  • keepalive: true

The strange thing that is that consumer doesn't recognize the connection drop and pretends everything is fine and thus not triggering a reboot by kubernetes.

Am I using the right settings values for the connections? I'm quite lost in why the consumers are being dropped by the broker.

Besides that, I'm running a normal queue as well with three workers (so the work queue type of rabbitmq) and these are running with prefetch count equal to one, same settings for the connection and are not being dropped by the broker.

Any help would be appreciated into understanding/resolving the issue!

Kind regards, Ward

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
    • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
    • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
    • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
    • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
    • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
    • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置