duanli4146 2012-11-20 17:32
浏览 52

我可以覆盖在另一个文件/插件中调用的PHP函数吗?

First of, I have read "Override default php function" and namespaces doesn't fulfil my need. I have also looked into PHP.net's override_function() but that can't help me with my problem either.

I am using a Wordpress plugin called Jigoshop as an eCommerce solution but in some cases I cannot remove the actions I need to apply my own structure to a 'single product' page. I do not want to edit the plugin files themselves as a plugin update may negate and remove my previous changes. Essentially, I want to control the output through my /themes/mytheme/functions.php file.

Has anyone come across this before whereby the original function is contained in a file I do not want to edit for that same 'updating' reason?

Thanks

EDIT (2012-11-21): I have a custom function in my functions.php file like so:

function prepare_jigoshop_wrappers() {
    remove_action('jigoshop_before_main_content', 'jigoshop_breadcrumb', 20);
    add_action('jigoshop_before_main_content', 'custom_jigoshop_breadcrumb', 10);
}
add_action('wp_head', 'prepare_jigoshop_wrappers');

This essentially allows me to apply my own structure & configuration. For other default functions, it is a little more difficult. For example, the 'quantity selector', 'Add to Cart' button and 'stock availability' all are contained within a function called jigoshop_template_single_summary in the jigoshop_template_actions.php file calling the likes of _title, _price, _excerpt, _meta, _sharing & _add_to_cart.

The order these are displayed, I cannot seem to change. Therefore, I want to essentially redefine function jigoshop_template_single_summary() {...}

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doudiaozhi6658 2012-11-20 17:38
    关注

I don't know this plugin very well but probably this is what you Need Theming with Jigoshop

Override some functions in php(also in common..) is never a good idea. If the plugin doesn't provide a way to hook into it's functionality is sometimes better to use an alternative plugin or rewrite the core code..

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥35 平滑拟合曲线该如何生成
  • ¥100 c语言,请帮蒟蒻写一个题的范例作参考
  • ¥15 名为“Product”的列已属于此 DataTable
  • ¥15 安卓adb backup备份应用数据失败
  • ¥15 eclipse运行项目时遇到的问题
  • ¥15 关于#c##的问题:最近需要用CAT工具Trados进行一些开发
  • ¥15 南大pa1 小游戏没有界面,并且报了如下错误,尝试过换显卡驱动,但是好像不行
  • ¥15 自己瞎改改,结果现在又运行不了了
  • ¥15 链式存储应该如何解决