dongling2038 2011-06-29 18:45
浏览 143

如何显示对wordpress评论的回复?

I have comments and each comment can have any number of replies. After a comment, but before the replies, I want to output how many replies there are. I have thought of two alternative ways to do this:

1. (more involved in coding, but requires less knowledge of wordpress and the database) Make an array with strings and another with ints. Each position of both arrays corresponds to a nesting level in the comment/reply structure. When outputting a comment check what nesting level, or "$depth" you're on and "retire", or output, the information stored in the arrays up and until the same nesting level. Then add information of the current nesting level and of course update the int that's one nesting level above to count the current comment. -- Somewhat involved, my php skills or debugging tools are not great so this would take a couple of hours to do.

2. (quick but must find some support/function in wordpress that gives me what I want) Just find some function in wordpress that displays/returns the number of replies that a comment has (including nested comments)

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dongmu9253 2011-06-29 19:16
    关注

I think there is not an available function in wordpress which does this. so you will have to hack it yourself. like Imoda suggests, use Sql query which can be done with $wpdb. there is a similar question you may want to take a look. https://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/16457/count-parent-comments-replies-separately

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
  • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
  • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题