dongpao9437 2018-05-25 18:23
浏览 258
已采纳

PHP - 文件所有权/权限问题 - 上传后的文件无法访问/找不到

I am using this Simple-Ajax-Uploader plugin to upload files, then I used This PHP library to handle the processing of the files, to do things like generating random file names, resizing and specifying a directory to save the files, etc.

Here's the code:

<?php
require('../classes/class.upload.php');
require('../classes/User.php');

//Process a file uploaded via XMLHttpRequest
$handle = new upload($_FILES['uploadfile']['tmp_name']);
if ($handle->uploaded) {
    $handle->file_new_name_body = User::generateRandomString();
    $handle->image_resize = true;
    $handle->image_x = 360;
    $handle->image_ratio_y = true;
    $handle->process('temp-uploads');
    if ($handle->processed) {
        echo json_encode(array('success' => true, 'newfilename' => $handle->file_dst_name));
        $handle->clean();
    } else {
        exit(json_encode(array('success' => false, 'msg' => $handle->error))); 
    }
}

Well, the file will upload successfully but somehow it becomes inaccessible via any web page, it's also inaccessible if I try to access the "site-name.com/directory-name/filename.jpg" on the browser. It shows 404 Not found.

I also thought it could be file permission issues, but after giving the uploaded files including their directory) all possible permissions, they are still 404 Not Found. Right now, files uploaded by ajax are visible in cPanel file manager but not accessible in URL.

Finally, out of curiosity, I uploaded another file directly to the server via cPanel and that one was accessible, but the others still mysteriously remain inaccessible with 404 Not Found. I also renamed one of the inaccessible files to test.jpg, but it remains inaccessible. I tried to search for similar problems here but can't find one.

Please what is going wrong here?

Edit:

I have discovered that this was a file ownership permission issue, the directory where files are uploaded and the files within it are having different owner usernames of 1128 and 99 respectively. I have modified the title of the question to include "File ownership/permission issue".

Also I found the following message in the error logs repeatedly for each file uploaded:

[Sat May 26 09:28:05.584102 2018] [core:error] [pid 9320:tid 140646036481792] [client 209.126.90.118:59372] Caught race condition abuser. attacker: 1128, victim: 99 open file owner: 99, open file: /home/royalsee/public_html/php/MichenoCoop/dashboard/temp-uploads/32_3.JPG, referer: http://michenocoop.com/dashboard/temp-uploads/
  • 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• drtoclr046994545 2018-05-26 15:04
    关注

The problem was resolved when I contacted support of my hosting provider.

enter image description here

I asked them to explain what was the cause and they replied with this:

enter image description here

Whatever that means I have no idea, however my problem was solved, so I am posting this to help anyone else who may be having the same issue. I hope it helps.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 ML307A在使用AT命令连接EMQX平台的MQTT时被拒绝
  • ¥20 腾讯企业邮箱邮件可以恢复么
  • ¥15 有人知道怎么将自己的迁移策略布到edgecloudsim上使用吗?
  • ¥15 错误 LNK2001 无法解析的外部符号
  • ¥50 安装pyaudiokits失败
  • ¥15 计组这些题应该咋做呀
  • ¥60 更换迈创SOL6M4AE卡的时候,驱动要重新装才能使用,怎么解决?