doucheng1891 2014-10-24 08:59
浏览 111

将数百万个mysql数据迁移到PHP脚本中具有不同结构的不同数据库

I have 4 millions of data, which some column I need to migrate in a new MySQL database. I need a PHP script which I can run without any memory failure and any data.

I found it will be better to use multibatch process. Can anyone suggest what is the better option and how to do it in PHP and linux ?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongzuo9096 2014-10-24 09:15
    关注

If the two databases are on the same server, then you could get good performance with a SELECT INTO, even across databases. Otherwise, you could export the data, and use load data in order to import it into the new structure 13.2.6 LOAD DATA INFILE Syntax.

If you're really determined to use php, then I'd suggest using background workers on a queue - this way each worker can process a small amount of records each (maybe 1000 - avoiding memory problems). This would take a while longer to run, and also to setup. We've used php-resque for something similar (running data from a DB into redis) with good success.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 file converter 转换格式失败 报错 Error marking filters as finished,如何解决?
  • ¥15 ubuntu系统下挂载磁盘上执行./提示权限不够
  • ¥15 Arcgis相交分析无法绘制一个或多个图形
  • ¥15 关于#r语言#的问题:差异分析前数据准备,报错Error in data[, sampleName1] : subscript out of bounds请问怎么解决呀以下是全部代码:
  • ¥15 seatunnel-web使用SQL组件时候后台报错,无法找到表格
  • ¥15 fpga自动售货机数码管(相关搜索:数字时钟)
  • ¥15 用前端向数据库插入数据,通过debug发现数据能走到后端,但是放行之后就会提示错误
  • ¥30 3天&7天&&15天&销量如何统计同一行
  • ¥30 帮我写一段可以读取LD2450数据并计算距离的Arduino代码
  • ¥15 飞机曲面部件如机翼,壁板等具体的孔位模型